1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone know what they are called!!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Devika Menon, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Aishu,

Thanx for your input dear. I'm sure a lot of us can identify with certain points in that.

God Bless,

Devika

quote=aishu22;245085]Dear Devika,
    Great observations and great post!!! For every line that you have posted i simply cant resist, but kept saying "yah he is".....The one about you shout, rant..&about celebrations .........is soooooooo true in my case :)

Thanks for posting.[/quote]

2. Mitra

Mitra Senior IL'ite

hI devika ,
    I just came across this thread and surprised that all husbands are alike.I always thinking it was my hubby who does all this but iam bit relaxed finding so many around and it your poem was really really.

Regards
    MitraBow

3. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi Mitra,

Yes dear all the DH's are the same ,just as if you ask the men they would unianimously agree that all the women are the same.:wink:

God Bless,

Devika

quote=Mitra;245924]hI devika ,
    I just came across this thread and surprised that all husbands are alike.I always thinking it was my hubby who does all this but iam bit relaxed finding so many around and it your poem was really really.

Regards
    MitraBow[/quote]

4. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Such a nice one Devika!

Very true, we need them in our lives, every day, every minute! Ok, may be not every minute! ;-)

Hey, we need someone we can bash and blame for no apparent reason, just because :). Someone we can bitch about. And of course, someone we can love and be loved in return, no questions asked!

Wooh! Didn't realize I had so many good things going on in life because of this one person.

Surely husbandiciously,
    SS

5. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear Devika...

What more to say.............i agree with u .........10000000000000%...........really really i have nothing to add in this............iam ot simply replying jus like that....i read each and every line humpty times and iam replying .....U R RIGHT......

But, I love him to the core and .......and i need him around me ALWAYS.........

And, i cant accept all husbands are like that..........even in my family and friends circle ......... iam seeing lot of adjustable/adoring/vry lovable/very understanding couple who help their wives in householdchores, go with them for shopping and ask them to wear this and that, flattering them for their recipes,shower them with surprise gifts...............hey sometimes i used to feel jealous of them yaar......atleastlet they enjoy all this................

6. Oviya

Oviya Silver IL'ite

Dear Lata,

What a comment! Deep from your heart!

Love,
    Oviya.

7. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Hi SS,

Thankyou for writing in! These comments coming from a lady with a very pragmatic approach means a lot to me
    Youre so right so many good things going on in our life due to our dear beloved.

God Bless,

Devika

8. Devika Menon

Devika Menon Gold IL'ite

Dear Latamurli,

Thankyou so much for your comments. You know dear all these flaws are what makes them the DH's . Otherwise they will becomes so predictable . But you know when you have something you dont know the value of it . When you have eyes you dont really understand the value of sight . So its very imp to appreciate what you have!!

And anyway darling some things dont change (DH's for one).

God Bless,

Devika

quote=latamurali;246155]Dear Devika...

What more to say.............i agree with u .........10000000000000%...........really really i have nothing to add in this............iam ot simply replying jus like that....i read each and every line humpty times and iam replying .....U R RIGHT......

But, I love him to the core and .......and i need him around me ALWAYS.........

And, i cant accept all husbands are like that..........even in my family and friends circle ......... iam seeing lot of adjustable/adoring/vry lovable/very understanding couple who help their wives in householdchores, go with them for shopping and ask them to wear this and that, flattering them for their recipes,shower them with surprise gifts...............hey sometimes i used to feel jealous of them yaar......atleastlet they enjoy all this................[/quote]

9. sathya

sathya Gold IL'ite

hello devika

husband for sure...!!!!
    hey and your list sure is great
    nodding nodding all the way..
    and what about

he is away for a week
    come back
    you wait, dressed cute
    table laid with the best dishes
    no...! he is not tired