1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Anyone Else Think That Full Length (saree) Blouses Don't Look Pretty?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Nylaa, Dec 14, 2017.

1. sonishah32

sonishah32 Junior IL'ite

I too fell that full length blouse with full sleeves do not look good at all. But if styled right it may go good on some slim bodoes. or else it looks bulky and too much clothing for a woman with saree and long blouse.

Anusuya and Nylaa like this.
  2. amandaclark

amandaclark New IL'ite

I love the way i dress, sassymyprom make it possible, because i bought all my dress from there store, the recent dress i bought from them was the black and white homecomming dress. the dress is perfect i receive a lot of recommendation for the dress, you can also buy your dress from there store just visit there store and see varieties of dresses they have. You can view the dress i bought from the link below.

Black and White Homecoming Dress

3. Nylaa

Nylaa Silver IL'ite

Even on slim bodies, I think it looks too bulky and a bit messy. I've seen pictures on Pinterest of Bangladeshi wedding receptions where they wear sarees with long sleeves with a long blouse (and hijab on top of that) and it looked ... no offense to them ... a bit sloppy and ill fitting. To each, his own but I don't really like that look. Personally, I think that if one prefers to cover up, there are other Indian garments that are a better option and look more put together.