Does anybody know who conducts Vishnu Sahasranama class in Jayanagar, Bangalore?

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Bharathinaidu, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Bharathinaidu

Bharathinaidu Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

I am very keen to learn Vishnu Sahasranama, please do let me know if anybody conducts the class for same in jayanagar, Bangalore?

Thanks In Advance

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Really appreciate you keen interest in learning Vishnu Sahasarnama, Alternatively if you dont find classes, M S Subbulakshmi's cassette can be played everyday at a particular time, keeping a copy of the book in your mother tongue for a couple of days and sing or recite along with the cassette played. As a youngster you will learn it in less than two weeks, this is how my DH mastered it and he recites everyday without the cassette or book.

May Baba help you to fulfill the desire of learning Vishnu Sahasarnama. Best wishes.

3. Bharathinaidu

Bharathinaidu Senior IL'ite

Thank You

Ms. Saisakthi i tried but couldn't learn so i want to attend some class. But I will try once again.

Regards

4. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

MY DH in his 40s had determination to practice as quickly in two weeks time he has mastered so why not you, I guess you must be much younger to us.

May Baba help you to master Vishnu Sahasarnama soon as Baba loves people reciting Thousand names of Lord Vishnu.

Best wishes.

5. radhikas

radhikas New IL'ite

shankara channel is conducting parayana evryday_chik timings.i think its at 5 pm

6. radhikas

radhikas New IL'ite

good luk to your venture