Does any ladies in this forum work in Germany?

Discussion in 'Indians in Germany' started by akku, May 4, 2006.

1. akku

akku New IL'ite

Hi,
    I just need to know any ladies in this forum works in germany?
    If so,then would like to know how you got job and the process you went through(like work permit,bank account....and so on..).

If anyone knows about these stuffs,their help is also appreciable...

Thanks!
    akku:-D

2. desires

desires New IL'ite

Hi Akku,

I am working in Germany. Actually, I came to germany for my engineering (which was partly in English and partly in German). After finishing my engineering, I found a job, and so am working here only.

But one thing is for sure, it would be very very difficult to find a job in Germany without german knowledge, unless and until you are in a High-In-demand kind of job or have such qualifications.

Doing a Phd in Germany, on the other hand, isnt a bad idea, coz u get a handsome salary during your Phd, while still enjoying all benefits of being a student (consessions for living, travel and entertainment).

Hope this helps...

3. anu0205

anu0205 New IL'ite

Hi,

I've been working in Germany since my Masters and getting a job depends on which field you are interested in. And as "desires" mentioned, most companies expect german knowledge excepting the ones which are IT related. Once you apply and secure a position, the visa processing follows where you go to your local Foreigner's Office and apply for the same. It would be better if you could mention what kind of information you are exactly looking for.

Regards
    Anu

4. Jenz

Jenz Bronze IL'ite

Hi

I worked in Germany until a year back. Getting a work permit is not an easy process and takes time too. As others have mentioned, for IT it is relatively easy without German knowledge....still any day German knowledge helps a lot.
    As anu says, give us your specifics and we would be able to point out accordingly.

Cheers
    Jenz

5. akku

akku New IL'ite

Thanks everyone for the replies.