1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Does Aging increase Happiness

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Satchi,

u had a great old year, i know , and now u will have a better new one.Yes i agree with u, that the youth we had, the youngsters today cannot even dream, the open spaces, the cousins and aunts and the mariage wehre we slept on the floor , dozens to a room and still enjoying, those days were fun.Today we have everything, everyonme has a room, a laptop, mobile, fancy clothes , but there is more pressure than joy.

like u, i am too happy with what i have, the aches and the pains will be there, but the minute u are happy they disappear.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  2. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RGS,

Where did u disappear, i did not see u much in Dec ? No harm having dreams RGS, but as u rightly say our fet must be on the grounds.

Expierence surely, is the best, for we have gone thru so many births and deaths, marriages, and all that, that only aging can bring/

Yes the best is yet to come.Thank u , boss,.

Regards

kamal

3. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, when I tell my mom that I wish I can go directly to my 50-60s, my mother says the years in between are the main years of life and why would anyone want to bypass them. To be frank, all I see in those mid years is responsibilities (towards kids if I have any, parents, relatives). But when I am 60, no one will bother me and leave me alone and I can spend my retired life with books and IL. But again, I just read Vishwa's post on retirement and there is still a long way to go to achieve that too:bangcomp:. You have to pity us current generation people really. Like Satchi said, I want to be at a stage where I am not answerable to anyone.

1 person likes this.
  4. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Madhu,

No gifts please, just be present - The Times of India

Here is the article of today, and with my personal inputs, it should be interesting. my daughter will get fetting married soon this year, and i plan to take no envelopes or gifts at all. With save me a lot of trouble later.HAHA

Whats app is good, kleeps me busy, everday i have so many jokes coming in, which i then forward, to many friends and a few ilites too.

Regards

kamal

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear CB,

Dont hurry up to old age, it will creep in slowly, like the dusk creeps in over day time.Enjoy the journey, have a ball, and dont think too much. HAHA

yr mom is right, the best times are still ahead of u.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  6. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, I have to take your word for it and enjoy the present. Will look forward to your blog tomorrow.

PS. I didn't read the news in the link you mentioned below. As your blog tends to be more interesting than the actual news, I will wait for your blog. Bring it onwaitingsmiley

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear CB

Always read the links for i quote just a small part of it for the readers, if i found it interesting, so i am sure u will, there are many things there that i wotn mention in my blog.So read it please, and then read me, and then decide who is more interesting.

HAHA

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.