Does a crow hitting on the head signify anything ??

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by bismi, Feb 21, 2007.

1. bismi

bismi New IL'ite

Hi All,

Can somebody let me know if there is any significant meaning of crow hitting on the head.

Thanks,
    Bismi

2. umasridharan

umasridharan Senior IL'ite

Dear Bismi
    Yes. the crow is not well . some injury on its wings. so it might have lost its balance and hit yr head. dont worry about these things.
    As a zoologist, I assure u that nothing will happen to u or to yr family. Just check whether there is any wound or scratch on yr head. go to a doctor and put an ATS injection and apply some antiseptic cream, just to avoid any infections.

Love
    Uma:wave

3. Manjureddy

Manjureddy Gold IL'ite

Hi !
    I really dont want to get into trouble with anyone who may have some other explanation for this, but I just thought I will share this.
    This same question came up once when a young cousin was hit on the head by a crow. His mother was upset and that very evening she went to the neighbourhood temple and asked the priest , whom she knows well, if it was a bad omen or what it meant.
    The elderly priest said : " It only means either the crow was flying too low or your son is too tall !"

Manjula

4. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

we need to chek the eye sight of the crow, may be down as it is eating all our junk wastes only, just joking dont be serious all others have well informed abt the episode...regards sunkan

5. bismi

bismi New IL'ite

Thanks a lot everyone..

I feel a little relaxed now on seeing all ur replies and laugh at my silly question :)

Regards,
    Bismi

6. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi bismi,
    may be the crow's net is there,becoz it hit me twice in my head,then i found out,itz net is there.
    so don't worry.:2thumbsup:

7. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

May be its trying to gather some stuffing for its nest... I'm sure you've all seen some people's inviting hairdo :lol:
    I'm sure the crow was confused & worried too!!!
    Jus kiddin...
    -L.

8. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Sometimes,if the crow has it's young ones in the nest, and if a person goes near that nest or the tree,it will peck on that person's head.

9. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

I had thesame experience when i was taking a walk near the beach early in the morning.
    The crow was flying too low...............

10. mitsviki

mitsviki Senior IL'ite

I would defnitly feel yucky,But i just think ok !!! somd kind of blessing god has showered :thumbsup on me finally:):bowdown