Doctors/Scans and pregnancy tests near Sarjapur Road

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by manjusingh, Jul 27, 2014.

1. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

I am looking for recommendations for good doctors (preferably near Sarjapur Road).

I have read that two hospitals have opened recently. Motherhood on main Sarjapur Road and Queens in HSR Layout. Has anyone visited these hospitals yet and any feedback on the facilities and the doctors?

The following doctors are available for consultation in Motherhood and Queens:

Dr. Meena Muthiah
    Dr. Sangeetha Gomes
    Dr. Shefali Tyagi
    Dr. M Gowri

Please share any recent experience with these doctors and which one would you recommend to consult?

2. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Pregnancy Tests and Scans near Sarjapur Road

Please advise if there are good Laboratories available near Sarjapur Road where we can have our Pregnancy Tests and Scans done?

Do we have any good and reliable labs in Sarjapur Road, HSR, Marathalli, Koramangla area?

Typically all big hospitals (e.g. Cloud Nine, Motherhood) have in-house Labs however I have heard that these in-house labs are very expansive. Is it true? Has anyone used the services of these Labs.Please share your experiences. Are they very costly as compared to local labs outside the hospitals?

Any feedback on Narayana Hrudayalaya hsr layout? Are they good and reliable for Pregnancy Tests and Scans?

3. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

Re: Pregnancy Tests and Scans near Sarjapur Road

Dear Friends, each of us would have undergone tests /scans during pregnancy. Request you to share your feedback and views :)

4. manjusingh

manjusingh Junior IL'ite

I have already gone through the reviews available on this forum as well as Internet but they are dated (Past). I am looking for recent experiences (may be during last 1-2 years)..

5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

manjusingh,

Congrats on your pregnancy.. Your questions remain unanswered because, may be it is too specific about the area 'Sarjapur road'.. Please wait a few days for someone from that area to answer it..

Better still ask your neighbours, friends, friends of friends in that area.. Good luck and wish you a happy pregnancyfriendssmiley