Doctors in UAE

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by priyanka, Sep 25, 2007.

1. tfernandes

tfernandes New IL'ite

Hi all,

Just wantd to know the review about Dr. Sarita Kapoor (getweel medical centre) bur dubai. I am planning for a visit prior to conceiving just for a pre-natal checkup.

Regards,
    Sefra

2. evna

evna Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies :),

i live in al nahda, please someone can assist to find a good dentist, as from 6 month i have seen a lot of gap formed between my each tooth, so thinking to go for teeth braces...also please note it should not be that expensive...

thanks

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
  3. patsweet

patsweet New IL'ite

Hey dear... I know its late to ask but can u please tell me how is Dr. Sasikala? We have been TTC for 2 years, not satisfied with other doc's that I visited. One fren suggested Dr. Sasikala, please please please let me know if she is good... Next week I would be visiting her, would like your opinion before taking an appointment. Tnks,
    Luv
    Pat.:drowning

4. patsweet

patsweet New IL'ite

Hi Sefra,

I was going through these forums to check about Gyno. I have seen many people mention that Dr. Sarita Kapoor is just minting money and not really helpful. HOpe it helps!!

5. patsweet

patsweet New IL'ite

Dear Friends
    can u please tell me how is Dr. Sasikala? We have been TTC for 2 years, not satisfied with other doc's that I visited. One fren suggested Dr. Sasikala, please please please let me know if she is good... Next week I would be visiting her, would like your opinion before taking an appointment.

Please help!!

Pat..
    :idontgetit::idontgetit:

6. sapsindhu

sapsindhu New IL'ite

This is a very late reply for Usha. However, it could be of some use to anyone else looking with a similar query.
    I'm a first-time mom and I was seeing Dr. Shashikala (Al Raas Pvt. Clinic, Karama) since almost a year before I conceived. My left ovary was Polycystic. She put me on Glycomet and helped regularise my periods. I vouch for this doctor coz she's very comfortable to communicate with and especially easy on Indian expat pockets. She sort of understands the difficulties of a case like mine wherein I was trying to conceive since past 4 years. The good news is that I conceived and now have a healthy 9 month old baby boy. Dr Shashikala is very good and I saw her right from the start till my 6th month of pregnancy. After that I came to India to deliver and haven't returned to UAE.

7. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

Re: IVF Costs

you can consult dr shabana sultana for fertility treatment.she has her clinic at king faisal street sharjah 065759533.i got pregnant from there. i feel everybody trying for baby but not not gtting pregnant consult her . she is ideal doctor for hormone problems and fertility. from global medical center god blessed me with twins .so also i want everybodys wish and dream of baby come true.

8. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

i was reading about your experience at altaif medical center.but why did you do ivf in first year of marriage .what was the problem i think ivf is the last option. i took tratments with medicines for 10years .and finally i got pregnant with the doctor at global medical center sharjah . she is very good for fertility issues and not commercial like most of the other places.you can consult her at 065759533.

9. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

consult dr shabana sultana at global medical center 065759533.its in king faisal street before nova park hotel. i think she is an excellent doctor who will not waste your money and most important is precious years of married life which one would spend in stress if not getting pregnant. i was really a going crazy and lost all my hope. only those who have problem for fertilty can understand my grieve. i happened to meet her after my husband nephew recommended us to her . i was lucky to visit her . now i think of all that tough time and thank god for taking us there and making my dream a reality. you all can try her once .her consultation is only 100dhs. and for scan 150dhs.

10. ishratmiskeen

ishratmiskeen New IL'ite

hi priyanka, these are very expensive. i think dr shabana sultana at global medical center is also an excellent doctor . she manages fertilty issues . the prices are very reasonable at this place .