Doctors in UAE

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by priyanka, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Lemitha

Lemitha New IL'ite

DEAR USHA,
    iam lemi 1st i thank u, for taking interest, but wats the problem iam from tamilnadu, ok any way no problem give me the details about treatment in india and if i know the cost of IVF expense IN sharjah/dubai. which one is the best method to concieve,which method is having high percentage of chance.

thanks and regards,
    lemitha.:thankyou2:<!-- / message -->

2. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Dear Bala
    My friend in Deira usually takes her kids to Dr.Mohammed in NMC. He is very good and even answers on the phone too.
    My friend is in india right now back this week -i will get the numbers for you.
    Good docs are really hard to find here. Some click some dont so you have to keep trying new ones till you find the one whose treatment works. Its just that kids here are so prone to se many colds coughs etc that even the treatments don't work sometimes.
    Generally what most of my friends have done (i am still half and half there) is switched to homeopathy. I have tried two docs and am yet to find one that suits my daughter.
    I have started home remedies like tumeric and honey and ginger and honey and cinnamon and honey and the cough gets much better.
    hope ur baby is feeling much better -its really bad when they get sick here
    bye
    preethi

3. habeeb

habeeb New IL'ite

Der Lemitha,
    GG hospital in chennai (Dr. Kamala Selvaraj) is one of best for IVF in india. even i am also planning to do in another couple of months.

Thanks
    Habeeb

4. Lemitha

Lemitha New IL'ite

hai,
    habeeb, thank you, can u send me the deatils about the procedure for IVF chennai.
    if ur planning to do after 2months ,have u enquired about the expense, how many day i have to take bed rest, how long my husband have to be with me.

:thankyou2:

regards,
    lemi.

5. Lemitha

Lemitha New IL'ite

dear habeeb,
    plz give me clear details.

waiting for the reply

6. babita_sn

babita_sn Bronze IL'ite

Re: Suggest me good Paediatrician in Dubai

Hi Safa,

Just going to the post.I have a 2 year old daughter,You suggested doctor Venugopal from Al Bayan Clinic.Can u give me the contact number.I stay near sunrise supermarket.

Thankx

Babita

7. arinuw

arinuw Senior IL'ite

Re: Suggest me good Paediatrician in Dubai

There is one another good doctor in Al Rafa polyclinic - Dr Minu agarwal. she does not give antibiotics. mostly i dont go to doctors unless my child is really serious and the fever is not coming down.
    i either go for home remedies or acupressure or homeopathy. but i try to avoid allopathy as far as possible

8. redroses

redroses New IL'ite

We recently met a wonderful Paediatrician at Ahalia hospital, Abudhabi. His name is Dr.Rajeev. He is a US trained Indian with very good attitude. We really liked his approach and he is very knowledgable. He always entertains questions and takes time to explain. Kids will really love him.You guys may check him out before he gets very busy.

9. bhanuvetri

bhanuvetri New IL'ite

hi lemi and habeeb
    Have u started ur IVF treatment?
    before that please go for a second opinion too...
    don't do it in urge
    y i am telling is, i had my 2 ivf cycles(in altaif cilinic,naif road)with 2 months gap that also with in a year of marriage by simply listened to that doctor and my helath got spoiled like anything

we had very bad experience with that doctor
    when our second cycle got failed , we went there to collect our reports
    Blindly he replied to us,it will take 5 to 6 cycles to become conceive Rant
    he asked me to come for 3rd cycle after 2 months, i asked him "what abt frozen embryos?" he replied fresh will be good , i asked ,y do u frozen that embryos?He shouted , go go come after 2 months.........

Imagine, what type of mental trauma we undergone, as a doctor,how he has to reply?

so, Please go for second opinion with ur family doctors in India too abt ur medical conditions
    Third time we been to all ivf centres in Chennai

In some private hospitals in chennai, they will speak nicley intially, once u agreed for treatment and paid the money,they wont reply u proper
    if u r asking "what this test for ?" they wont reply u

finally we end up with CMC vellore,we cant see money minded doctors
    as u know cmc is a mission hospital

In UAE, Dr.Pankaj is Good and he is a student of CMC ,vellore :) and he has a lucky hand too
    Even Doctors in CMC Advised us to go to DR.Pankaj,if we want to undergo treatment in UAE

10. brindhaaa

brindhaaa Bronze IL'ite

Hi

Can u suggest any gud general physician in burdubai.