Doctors in UAE

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by priyanka, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Ushakrishnan64

Ushakrishnan64 Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    This thread will cover all questions on doctors, medical facilities, etc in UAE.

Regards
    USHA

2. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I am 12 weeks pregnant and i live in Al Baraha..Right now i have my check ups with Dr.Sasikala from Al Raas Pvt.Clinic in Karama Center..But i would like to know if she is ok for my regular visits, as i think many of u know the doctors in and around karama area, else expecting ur suggestions on the best gyn..

3. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

Someone i know wants to know about the famous Paediatrician in Al wasl in dubai, do you know the doctor, contact info, etc... so that i can help him.

Thanks in advance,
    Bala

4. Ushakrishnan64

Dear Maha,
    If you plan to deliver in Dubai, then I suggest you start visiting the Govt hospital in your area. The facilities are quite good here. I delivered my son in Al Wasl hospital 12 years ago.

Regards
    USHA

5. Ushakrishnan64

Dear Bala,
    I know Dr. Thangam is an excellent Paediatrician. Please check if she visits Al Wasl Hospital.

Regards
    USHA

6. balamotwani

balamotwani Bronze IL'ite

7. maha

maha Senior IL'ite

Dear Usha,

Thanks for ur reply and sorry for the delayed response from my side...As this is my first delivery, i will be going back to India for my delivery...So till my 7th month, i will get my monthly check-ups here...thats y i wanted to know if there r well known doctors for first time moms-to-be and if Dr.Sasikala in Karama Center is ok...I would be thankful for any suggestions on this...

8. habeeb

habeeb New IL'ite

Re: IVF Costs

Dear Priyanka,
    I am living in dubai for the past one year. I am in the treatment for fertlility for past 5 years, but no luck. I am planning to do IVF. Please let me know the detailed expenses and good clinic for that treatment in Dubai.

9. habeeb

habeeb New IL'ite

Re: IVF Costs

Hi Usha,
    I am living in dubai for the past one year. I am in the treatment for fertlility for past 5 years, but no luck. I am planning to do IVF. Please let me know the detailed expenses and good clinic for that treatment in Dubai.

10. sumitha

sumitha Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Dr Mini, minivm clinic,quisais is an excellent gynaec and a dear friend of ours.She is experienced and i have often heard people who had difficulty in getting pregnant or who had a difficult pregnancy praising her a lot..