Do you travel for business?

Discussion in 'Travel' started by GiJoe, May 5, 2010.

1. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

I recently watched the movie Up-In the air, really enjoyed George Clooney’s acting and the movie was also fun and entertaining, for those of you who have not watched the movie, it depicts the life of a guy who is always traveling for work and really loves the perks and the lifestyle that comes with traveling, many of us travel for work and few years ago I was upgraded to the category where I can travel on business class ticket, wow what a difference the lounge, champagne, food, flat bed seats in long haul flights everything is very glamorous and intoxicating once you get into that you just get hooked, share your business travel experience in this thread.

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Hi Gijoe,

I don't travel for business and when I do travel its not in Business class except for once though. when me and DH were flying to US from India by Emirates. They had upgraded us from Economy to Business class. Although it was only for 4 hours (Hyderabad to Dubai) still it was such a awesome experience that I can never forget, with full flat beds and unending array of food choices presented to us and not to forget the drinks.

You are so luck Gijoe haan...you get to travel in Business class all the time..I envy you.:)

3. GiJoe

GiJoe Silver IL'ite

If you haven’t watched the move Up in the air, then you should watch it, it’s a whole different world, service takes a new meaning.

4. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Yes we have been meaning to watch this movie for a long long time and George Clooney is my all-time favorite. :biggrin2: Its in my netflix movie queue.

5. anahitaa

anahitaa New IL'ite

My sister stays in the US and I visit her very often. When we both are there we need to call our parents in India every now and then to keep them informed. Calling home so frequently adds to our expenses but this is something we can't even escape. Recently while doing research I came across PCO 4 NRI | About. This has helped us hope it is of help to you too. Now we save a lot on our calling expenses.