Do you think money and social background matters....?

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by jhanvi, Jan 29, 2008.

1. jhanvi

jhanvi New IL'ite

When it comes to love? Do you think a rich girl should be with a poor guy? He has nothing to offer her, I mean nothing, just "his love". Do you think she should give up her family, who is tight knit, to marry him? Or should she wait until he makes himself worth something?
    She's done everything in her life to be successful and then is going to marry some guy who is going to leech off of her?

2. sakich

sakich New IL'ite

Hi Jhanvi,
    Richness and Poorness are just a state of human being. If one considers to marry somebody based on that state , I think its a mistake. The reason I am saying that is, take an expamle of Dhirubhai Ambani when he got married he had nothing except for his dream and his thoughts of doing something big. So one should evalute a person based on his character and attitude. The richest person with bad attitude and character can one day loose everything and the poorest person with good attitude and character can one day become rich. If one considers him/herself to be superior then the other in a relationship then its going to cause problems no matter what state (rich/poor) they are in. So long story short I don't thing money and social background matters in a relationship.
    Regards,
    sakich.