1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do you suffer from thick and frizzy hair? I have a remedy for you:)

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by isolated, Aug 15, 2014.

1. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

You're gonna need a few ingredients.
    1- Yogurt
    2- Coconut milk
    3- any oil
    4- Henna powder(optional)

Mix four tablespoons of yogurt and four tablespoons of coconut milk, add one teaspoon of oil(preferably almond or coconut oil but any oil is fine as long as its not petrol) and two tablespoon of henna powder. Henna powder is optional but henna is known to give your hair that luscious shine and it makes it grow longer and healthier too.
    Apply this on your hair for about 20 minutes or till it dries and rinse it thoroughly. Here's another tip. Before you go to bed every night, apply almond oil and vaseline to your hair and tie it in a low ponytail or bun, whichever hairstyle you're comfortable in. I love almond oil as it doesn't smell and it promotes hair growth and reduces friziness/thickness. Vaseline contains aloe vera which gives moisture to your hair. Doing this regularly will certainly improve the texture of your hair and make it softer, straighter and shinier.:)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    1 person likes this.

2. ujwala126

ujwala126 New IL'ite

Yo.. sounds interesting :wow... will try and let you know:goodidea:

3. isolated

isolated Silver IL'ite

I would like to modify my recipe a little. You only need two ingredients to get straight and flawless hair. 1)Coconut CREAM 2)Yogurt
    Just mix the two in equal proportions according to your hair length and let it remain there for 15 minutes before washing off. This recipe works better and its lesser ingredients too. If you don't have coconut cream, coconut milk is just fine. If you don't have either, yogurt alone is just fine too.

4. hrastro

hrastro Platinum IL'ite

You could add soaked and ground methi seeds or hibiscus leaves or aloe vera gel to yoghurt.

Or use a mix of aloevera gel + coconut/til oil - massage and later wash hair with the above mix.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Not all vaseline contain aloe vera. main ingredient is petroleum by product. applying vaseline would make it more sticky and lumpy is my opinion.

6. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

true that! tsk