1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

do you own a swimsuit?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Jessica.sharon, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

hi i am just starting this thread for all of you friends out there who love to swim and do it frequently. I am sure many of you do own a swimsuit of your own. If the answer is yes, share your thoughts about your favorite swimsuit or swim wear and color and and what is the most comfortable swim suit u have worn and where u shop for them, regards, jessi

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Yes I own a swimsuit...I love to swim.:)

The style is a Tankini. The tank color is blue and the skirt is brown. I also own a Black color with white polka dot, one piece swim suit. I do not know the brand but I bought this from a store here in USA "JC PENNY".

Jaya

3. Pam Hendrickson

Pam Hendrickson New IL'ite

hi sorry about not posting much here but i did managed to come online to this forum as its always wonderful to see so many discussions about the indian attire and being a regular swimmer my eye caught this thread. I love to swim though i get more chances only on the weekends here but i do own a couple of tankinis and about 4 bikinis in my swimwear wardrobe. one of my favorites is a multi-star designed bikini which i love among all the collections I have. Hope to see more replies to this thread. good going jessica and jaya thanks for posting your collection. I think tankinis look very nice and comfy as well. cheers, Pamela

4. Jessica.sharon

hi thanks for the replies and its nice to know about you swimsuits that you own. i wuld like to receive more replies from any one who has bought a new swimuit or owns one, regards, jessi

5. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

I do not have a swimsuit.. will try to buy them.. at least a couple

6. Jessica.sharon

its nice to have so many replies for this thread and its great to hear from you sujatha that you r going to buy some. let us know about it when you have bought one. What is it you prefer? a full swim suit, a bikini or a tankini? good luck with your shopping when u do it, regards, jessi

7. muki

muki New IL'ite

I bought one when we went to goa. But could not wear it outside as the beach was over crowded :(.

That swim suit looks ultra cute. Lavender one.

8. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

I love swimming. I bought my swim suit from "Sports Authority" near my place. Black and Grey combination with UV protection. I will be buying a couple of suits this Summer, ofcourse different color / model.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  9. Jessica.sharon

hi all it was nice to see your replies for the swimsuits which u own or plan to own. Gjaya, pam, sujatha, muki and mstrue thank u all for your opinions and comments. its nice that so many of you are into swimming as well. it wuld b even nicer if any of you culd post a sample model pic of your swimsuit which you own. i was hoping to buy a bikini but its not so easy to wear one here in our city pools or beaches so i settled for tankini...regards, jessi

10. Jessica.sharon

hi all of u again. here is a sample model of the swimsuit i recently bought. this pic of the model is similar to what i own but in green color with similar pattern. also almost resembles the same floral pattern as well, regards, jessi

Attached Files: