1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

do you own a swimsuit?

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Jessica.sharon, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Jessica.sharon

Jessica.sharon Silver IL'ite

hi i am just starting this thread for all of you friends out there who love to swim and do it frequently. I am sure many of you do own a swimsuit of your own. If the answer is yes, share your thoughts about your favorite swimsuit or swim wear and color and and what is the most comfortable swim suit u have worn and where u shop for them, regards, jessi

2. gjaya

gjaya Silver IL'ite

Yes I own a swimsuit...I love to swim.:)

The style is a Tankini. The tank color is blue and the skirt is brown. I also own a Black color with white polka dot, one piece swim suit. I do not know the brand but I bought this from a store here in USA "JC PENNY".

Jaya

3. Pam Hendrickson

Pam Hendrickson New IL'ite

hi sorry about not posting much here but i did managed to come online to this forum as its always wonderful to see so many discussions about the indian attire and being a regular swimmer my eye caught this thread. I love to swim though i get more chances only on the weekends here but i do own a couple of tankinis and about 4 bikinis in my swimwear wardrobe. one of my favorites is a multi-star designed bikini which i love among all the collections I have. Hope to see more replies to this thread. good going jessica and jaya thanks for posting your collection. I think tankinis look very nice and comfy as well. cheers, Pamela

4. Jessica.sharon

hi thanks for the replies and its nice to know about you swimsuits that you own. i wuld like to receive more replies from any one who has bought a new swimuit or owns one, regards, jessi

5. SujathaR

SujathaR Gold IL'ite

I do not have a swimsuit.. will try to buy them.. at least a couple

6. Jessica.sharon

its nice to have so many replies for this thread and its great to hear from you sujatha that you r going to buy some. let us know about it when you have bought one. What is it you prefer? a full swim suit, a bikini or a tankini? good luck with your shopping when u do it, regards, jessi

7. muki

muki New IL'ite

I bought one when we went to goa. But could not wear it outside as the beach was over crowded :(.

That swim suit looks ultra cute. Lavender one.

8. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

I love swimming. I bought my swim suit from "Sports Authority" near my place. Black and Grey combination with UV protection. I will be buying a couple of suits this Summer, ofcourse different color / model.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  9. Jessica.sharon

hi all it was nice to see your replies for the swimsuits which u own or plan to own. Gjaya, pam, sujatha, muki and mstrue thank u all for your opinions and comments. its nice that so many of you are into swimming as well. it wuld b even nicer if any of you culd post a sample model pic of your swimsuit which you own. i was hoping to buy a bikini but its not so easy to wear one here in our city pools or beaches so i settled for tankini...regards, jessi

10. Jessica.sharon

hi all of u again. here is a sample model of the swimsuit i recently bought. this pic of the model is similar to what i own but in green color with similar pattern. also almost resembles the same floral pattern as well, regards, jessi

Attached Files: