Do you believe in horoscopes?

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Laxmi, Oct 7, 2007.

Do you believe in horoscopes?

1. Yes, there's something to them

75 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. No, they're just for fun

20 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. lmani

lmani Senior IL'ite

What is a good website and who is a good astrologer.I just heard from 2 teachers all what happens in our live is due to our karma.Just pray and be good.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sunkan
    You are so perfect here I always admired your writing and the articles put up by you, are wonderful. keep it up hope to read more put up by you.

3. ashalatajaiswal

ashalatajaiswal New IL'ite

Dear friends, I do believe in horoscope because our whole life depends upon the positions and the movements of the stars.if the stars are not in the favourable stage we cannot get success.birth,marriage,education,profession&success'in every sphere depends upon it.often we see that after doing all the goods we are receiving sadness,it's due toprevious birth

4. ashalatajaiswal

ashalatajaiswal New IL'ite

5. arunajain33

arunajain33 New IL'ite

Re: i knew about my hubby longbefore i met him

h

Hi bhawna,
    I too believe in astrology and horoscope and would be really happy if u would help me in knowing who that astrologer was his details or his phone number
    I have lot of problems may be he can help me out
    BYe

aruna

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hello ladies,

To believe or not to believe, indeed it was very interesting to read all of your posts. hanks for your participation and making the poll topic gather a great momentum.
    Do check in this week's poll topic too.

Thanks.

7. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Laxmi,

No.. I don't believe in horoscope.. as the exact time of birth(head) to the fraction is important to prepare the right horoscope.. and it is very rare to get that.. as the doctors while occupied to bring the baby out, they won't be checking the exact time of the baby's head shows up in the world. So based on the wrong time, the predictions won't be 100% true. Why bother breaking our head by thinking about whats going to happen tomorrow or in future.. enjoy today and be a good, decent, honest,compassionate person which will automatically bring you all the good things in life. Thats my philosophy always. But again, if you have to undergo some difficult times in life due to karma, you can always hold on to God's feet to provide strength to get thro' anything. In short, In GOD I BELIEVE :)

Geeth Priya.

8. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Why not?
    Astrology is a science. If you believe in all other branches of science,why isolate this branch?If applied properly,this can be a navigator in your life,just like your GPS.It is the belief that counts.

9. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

hello,

i was astonished about ur words still living with many astrologers.. as said by you, god is the only solution to all our problems. if we have enough faith on god and on our prayer, surely we will get remedy . Than our dear one, we can fight, talk in a friendly manner with god. i realised the benefit .anyhow thanks

warm regards

raji

10. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

hmm.interesting discussion.Am neither a strong believer nor a non-believer....but yes a few things did happen like what the astrologers said & some didnt. Finally I think it comes to who interprets it !!! If hez genunine & does it for good rather than money, I think it makes real sense. LOL!! maybe the right astrologer at the right time might depend on your KARMA.. hehehe