1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do You And Your Spouse Play Pranks On Each Other?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by jillcastle, Oct 17, 2016.

1. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

This is what happened today morning while I was getting ready to office. I was combing my hair in the bathroom. My husband wanted to tickle me from behind, so he was crawling and was making his way into the bathroom, crawling because he didnt want me to see his reflection in the bathroom mirrow. But before he could do what he intended to do, I saw just his head in the mirror. Oh my God! I just cant express it in words, but it scared the sh** out of me. I screamed and started crying and he got scared that I was inconsolable. Later we got a kick out of it laughing. He does this too often, but I still fall for it every time. So, do you play pranks on each other?

Just a fun thread. :)

guesshoo, Jazmine83, anika987 and 3 others like this.

2. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

So sweet. I would love to. But H doesn't like all those :(. I Would do this now with DF

jillcastle likes this.
  3. MNR

MNR Gold IL'ite

So sweet. I would love to. But H doesn't like all those.

4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

5. blessings1010

blessings1010 Gold IL'ite

Oh my ...All the time.. We run after each other and do masti like school kids. We are in mid 30s but never want to grow up. My sis gets angry at me, so does MIL too. But rest of the family joins in our pranks, so all is well..

jillcastle and sbonigala like this.
  6. sbonigala

sbonigala Platinum IL'ite

We do it every day. Kids love it too when we are playful and run around like kids.

This morning when I was leaving to work and kids were still at the dining table, he came so close to me(near the front door of the flat) that I thought he was going to kiss me , but all he did was pretend to wipe a stain on the door. And when I looked confused he laughed so hard. I laughed too.
    Though later he did kiss me and said have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
    madras2018, jillcastle and MNR like this.
  7. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

this is a cute thread..

yes..we both play pranks & we both play along..

Few of them..
    - I remove the towel when he is in the shower. To give the towel back I demand he says something cute about me
    - I pour cold water on him when he is in the shower
    - when he see me doing plank he tries to sit on my back..
    - if he keeps saying annoying stuff..i fill my mouth with water & do a water fountain on him (classy way of saying I slowly spit it on him)
    - if his hands are cold he will secretly come near me & touch me..oh the pain
    - all of a sudden he will start chasing me around the house..I play along & run like hell giggling all the way
    - and some pranks are a little erotic..can't discuss here :p

guesshoo and jillcastle like this.
  8. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

All the time! Me more than him. I like placing my cold hands on his tummy when he least expects it. My child comes running to defend her father hearing his screams.

He is either quiet and quick as a ninja or I'm hard of hearing. I'd have no idea he's home - I'll turn around in the kitchen to suddenly catch sight of a sinister fella standing menacingly behind me.

Hide away a car keys so he can't go to his gym until he's done his chores or brings me a cuppa.

Replace his large bath towel with same coloured little one so I can tease him about his "mini skirt" when he comes out.

madras2018 and jillcastle like this.
  9. jillcastle

jillcastle Gold IL'ite

lol Looks like many do this placing cold hands :D I was just telling my DH last week that it is getting cold and to not use me as his personal heater. :) Keep the posts coming. Nice to read all of them :)