Do you and your partner... - Poll for 25th Dec to 31st Dec, 2005

Discussion in 'Weekly Quick Polls' started by Induslady, Dec 26, 2005.

Do you and your partner agree on the ideal family size?

1. Yes - totally agree

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No - I want more children than my partner does

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. No - My partner wants more children than I do

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ladies,

This week we want to poll related to family size. For some parents, one child is enough; others dream of having a big brood of kids. Among the partners, sometimes the father wants to have more kids, while the mother wants to have less and vice versa. At times, both of them agree on the same number of kids and think that would be the ideal family size.

So, this week's poll is going to be about whether you and your partner agree on the ideal family size.

Cast your votes, share your thoughts about why you came with that number as the ideal family size.

Have a great "last" week for the year 2005 and get energetic and excited to welcome the New Year 2006!

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

poll for 25th Dec to 31st Dec

We both wanted to have atleast 2 children. But God willed us only one male child that too after 4 long years and lots of prayers. Not only that, he was a preterm baby, had and still have lots of problems. So we thought that if he had a sibling, he will not feel alone and tried to have another baby but no success, we took medical help also. But our decisions were together.
    varloo