1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do u miss ur past life ?school/college etc ??

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by anika987, Oct 14, 2013.

1. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I am married and now a mommy and a homemaker.Life is busy with kids etc.just the routine life.Back in those days I used to freak out with my friends.Though not highly social,I did have my few friends with whom I had fun.

We used to window shop in malls,we used to sight-see the guys(teenage na lol)used to eat junk and more junk food,hangouts,worry about beauty/pimples,chatting,go to beach,movies,dream of wearing sexy western outfits,loved it when we were looked at,talked about travelling abroad,worried about exams etc etc etc etc..

We never thought too much about future and life was bliss despite not having everything.

Now with responsibilities,and lot of other things..sometimes miss those fun days.More than missing,those were fond memories..

Even if i go out with some friends here in the USA..it is sooooooooo bland.nothing interesting to talk about.Life is so mechanical.it makes me miss the past more.

Anyone feel like this?I am having this feeling because I am abroad?or is it the same in India too?

2. Rajapriyab

Rajapriyab Bronze IL'ite

Aruna,

I miss my college life too.. I am married and have 2 kids now. I am totally engaged with office, household works and kids. I do not have time for fun.

But my college life was full and full of fun and was in college hostel too during my college days. So my 24 hrs was fun only. Gossips, commenting about boys and lecturers in class room, mass cut , movie plans, copying others in exam, ragging, college strike, chatting about beauty tips, asking others to do assignments, ordering junior girls in hostel. Wow...want to be there always.. Now life has totally changed.

Those wonderful days became sweet memories now.

1 person likes this.
  3. gavi

gavi Senior IL'ite

I had good school days, very boring college days and now have very happy married life. I don't miss my school days or college days.

2 people like this.