Do "spirits" Exist?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by anika987, Oct 15, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

An invisible spirit or ghost turns the bucket containing sacred ash dissolved water kept near the closed door in midnight knocked the closed doors of a home in village and when door opened it rolled on the streets leading to a place in the vicinity of graveyard where a man disappointed at the sight of bucket instead a was a woman in advanced stage of pregnancy.

This shows spirit Good & Bad exists. Some men reported demonstrated powers to invoke and talking to spirits of dead men, women & ancestors. They can even engage & command the spirits to do their biddings.

This story I read in Daily Thanthi - A tamil daily newspaper - some sixty years ago. I narrated this incident in the link
    Skull, Bull & Sorcerer

anika987 and madhat like this.
  2. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

I have had one such experience 5 years before when I was pregnant. I must be around 6 months preggo and was napping one sunday afternoon.
    I was kind of feeling that something was pressing on me hard and it looked like someone with full dark black hair making a crying sound..
    I could hear MIL and hubby talking in the living room. I am trying to raise my voice to call them but just couldnt open my mouth and was gasping for breath...
    the Struggle was there for almost 5 mnts and suddenly felt relieved

Came out of the room with full sweat...Narrated this to hubby
    He just brushed aside saying it must be a bad dream and never let me talk about it or sleep alone after that
    We soon vacated that house(not for this reason but other planned reasons)
    Still gives me a shivering experience when I think about that

3. mohanmogi

mohanmogi New IL'ite

This is good topic to read than to actually experience.

Personal experience are always scary. Per my view there are two reasons we get affected by the ghostly things.
    1. Prarabdha karma
    2. Low energy body

Experience One:
    Dancing on the roof top with bells ringing.

This happened when I was a kid, we were staying a asbestos roofed small house. Just after we moved in, every Purnima and Amavasya, we used to hear jumping and running around the roof with bells jingling. My dad daringly went out in the middle of the night and to see nothing on the roof. With god's grace we vacated that house in 3 months. Later in time line after some 10 years or so, we got to know that the owner who rented out the house was involved in beyond life stuffs.

Experience Two:
    Running Horse sound and Stone pelting sound on roof.

This happened post my high school, we were again in a asbestos roofed house. We used to hear sounds like horses running and sounds like some one throwing a big boulder on the roof in the middle of the night, this used to happen almost daily randomly. With grace of god and right people support we vacated that house in two or three months.

These are few of my many experiences, how ever its not always that you feel them physically. There are more chances of them impacting our life unknowing to us. A simple way to be free from them is to make ourselves filled with positive energy(Raksha Kavach).

So I would say, dont ignore people who say that they feel or see things as just maniacs. Put your best effort to make their energy body immune to negative energy. And even after all these support, if they dont recover, you can consult doctor.

Regards,
    Mohan

4. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

Hi
    U r lucky as u recognised ur dad's presence. I too lost my dad in 2017. But I got dream after few days of his demise like he is telling me now he is okay in that dream

anika987 and Thyagarajan like this.
  5. Daddysgirl

Daddysgirl Senior IL'ite

Hi
    U r lucky as u recognised ur dad's presence. I too lost my dad in 2017. But I got dream after few days of his demise like he is telling me now he is okay in that dream

Mistt likes this.
  6. Tamrakshar

Tamrakshar Platinum IL'ite

Dream is not the issue here, as he comes to my dreams quite often. What I narrated was not a dream. It happened before the "shradha", as we call in Bengali. I will narrate it in detail in near future.

KashmirFlower and Mistt like this.
  7. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

I had similar experiences.... May be funny to read.. I also laugh at my experience sometimes.. In India as well as in the US.

While sleeping u will feel like someone presses you hard...
    # 1. And in the US, while i was sleeping, i felt like someone coming inside my room, placing his thumb on my forehead locking my hands and telling something non understandable.. It was a horrible experience but whether i believe it or not, my mind and my spirit got used to chanting gayathri mantra during similar times automatically. I will be relieved immediately for sure..
    #2. Me and my H went to Kodaikanal trip.. I had periods.. After sightseeing we went back to hotel. The hotel was situated inside dark bushes and trees.. During sleep, i felt some disturbances and felt some spirit like figure next to me ... I screamed a lot and got up with sweat and tried to search for light switch... Finally found and switched ON. Nothing was there and my H was sleeping ...SNORING.....:rolleye: Drank water and it took sometime to come to normalcy... May be like a story but the feeling was real. Next day my H was like :roflmao::roflmao:
    # 3. We stayed in a hotel in New York. During night i heard some voice crying. I really didnt know it might be the next room lady crying or some real haunted experience.

May be very funny to listen to these but it happened. However, whether i believe it or not i will chant gayathri mantra which will help me to come out of these....

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    Madhurima21 likes this.
  8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I had a quiet a similar experience after my grandmother demise!
    I was sleeping my husband was not in town! I was with my daughter.
    While I was sleeping I felt someone waking me up. I saw it was my grandma. She was saying and touching my forehead and said don’t worry you are my granddaughter! She blessed me and disappeared! Omg I felt chill in my body for sometime! sweating! She was wearing green color 9 yards! She had a smile in her face! She stood just beside me her hand touching my forehead!
    i can’t forget that day! I did not share this with anyone Bc I thought people would tease me that I’m hallucinating!
    So do u guys think spirits exist?

sarvantaryamini and candidheart like this.