Do people use dishwashers in India? If yes, where can I buy one in Hyderabad?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by chkalyani, Jan 28, 2016.

1. chkalyani

chkalyani Gold IL'ite

Hi friends,
    Any idea about the use of dishwashers in India? Are people here in India used to use dishwashers? If yes, could you please let me know which is the best brand or top selling brand of dishwasher? Is the use of dishwasher suitable for Indian style of usage? Will this consumes lots of power and water?

Any ilite in India using dishwasher? If yes, please help me to find i.e buy one in Hyderabad?

Pls need urgent reply for this. I'm really troubled with the maid who is creating lots of nuisance. Neither she does properly in my house nor is she allowing other maids to enter my house. Really vexed up with her and feeling sick of regular household chores.

I'm a mother of 6 yr old daughter and I live in a 3 br apt. So finding it too difficult to manage without maid. May be the maid could guess my helpless condition, so she is giving me lots of trouble.

Pls help me friends to come out of this helpless condition of mine.

2. shobhamma

shobhamma Gold IL'ite

Of course there are dish washers in India!
    IFB, Bosch, Samsung all have models priced from 31k to 35 k

Read more about them here

https://www.bijlibachao.com/applian...d-their-electricity-consumption-in-india.html

Be warned though thatyou have to rinse crockery /cutlerry/ glasses before putting in and the pots and and and pans will have to be cleaned of food traces before you can put them inside. You need special washing liquid. But they come out clean, dry and gleaming.

There must be white goods store like chroma there or you can even buy online.