do people really forget their first love

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by rashmee, Oct 14, 2010.

1. rashmee

rashmee Junior IL'ite

hi i want to know that do people really forget their first love coz one friend of mine cud not marry his BF she was sad but now she says that she has completely forgotten her BF coz she has a loving husband (i want to tell that she got married 7 months ago and she was in relationship with BF for 3 yrs)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2010

2. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear rashmee,

When your friend or anyone in her position says that they forgot their lover, it does not mean that they totally forget that such a person existed. It is all in your head. May be initially, one may feel bad, but as time goes and with a loving and caring life partner, no one will have time to think of the past. So for your question, yes it is possible for people to forget their first love :)

3. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

I do agree with iswaryadevi, first love cannot be forgotten completely though you may not see or talk to that person as often as you did and you feel the memories are fading away but they are actually siting in a corner of your mind waiting to be awakened, so one does not completely forget the 1st love he or she is always in your subconscious mind.
    love
    alpa:cheers

4. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite