Do Dreams Predict The Future - One Of My Dreams Did

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by SuiDhaaga, Aug 6, 2020.

1. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

Years ago I had a crush on someone. I dreamt that when we were together he was always on his phone. I made excuses for his behavior, even though I felt sadness everytime he would be on his phone instead of paying attention to me.

Several years I married my now ex. He had the same body structure and build as this person I had a crush on. And he behaved the same way in real life, i.e. he was always on the phone, and neglected me (among other things).

Now, few nights ago, I had a dream that I was holding a small girl I adored. She wasn't my biological daughter, but she was my Husband's daughter, and he was a big, influential person.

I'm wondering is this dream a sign of what's ahead.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello:Dreams interpretation is still a controversial subject among psychologists.
    But in mythology there are lot of references to dreams and their meanings.

Some say the hour you dreamt is important in attaching a proper meaning to it. It is generally believed if dream had between early morning before dawn will happen in reality.

Mathematician late Ramanujam when asked how he get to know the new theories, he responded that his tutelary deity reveals the connections and numbers and other maths theories in his sleep.

Scientist found clue for benzene chemical formulae when he dreamt two snakes twisting against each other in a swallow act.

It is believed that one miss in reality and long for it lodges in subconscious and comes as dream as a warning or as a partial satisfaction. As per this, your inner mind longs for a company of a child and you know a girl. She has come in dream possibly.

Thanks and Regards.

SuiDhaaga likes this.
  3. SuiDhaaga

SuiDhaaga IL Hall of Fame

I'm unsure when I had this dream. It was still dark. If I were to guess, I'd say around 3am-ish. It was a nice dream, to hold a small child.