1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do any one have experience in online shopping

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Bavishya, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Bavishya

Bavishya Platinum IL'ite

HI
    all of u thanks for ur suggestions

2. Deepikapraveen

Deepikapraveen Bronze IL'ite

I have good experience in online shopping through sites like Jabong, Homeshop18, Flipkart. For kids related , firstcry is good.

3. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

yes i do buy sometimes
    Jabong - i found it is good for my DD frocks - delivery within 2-3 days
    Flipcart - jutis- delivery within 2-3 days
    Fashionandyou - bellies - they took very long almost 25 days for delivery but bellies were of good quality
    so far my experience is good for online shopping
    I want to buy artificial jewellery suggest me which one is good ...Thanks
    VaNNa

4. Subhaganesh

Subhaganesh Gold IL'ite

Shopping for electronics is ok but not the clothes

5. ashusood

ashusood New IL'ite

Last month I bought a saree & artificial necklace piece from Snapdeal & Myntra. Earlier, I was also not sure about the quality & display but believe me, the product got delivered to me before time & I got many compliments when I wore both the beautiful embroidery saree which I bought from Snapdeal & the kundan necklace from Myntra, on my brothers roka function. So I would not suggest you to avoid shopping online, its just that you have to review rage of brands which is an added advantage to pick the best which suits you, where-else in the physical stores you would get the option of comparing & selecting items.

6. Mamtaaggarwal

Mamtaaggarwal Silver IL'ite

I've purchased many things online. For dresses I prefer shoppers stop. I'm satisfied shopping with Indiatimes, Jabong and flipkart too.

7. Jayaharshi

Jayaharshi New IL'ite

Hai Bavishya,
    I regularly do online shopping. I bought books from Flipcart.com, Sarees and wathches from Tradus.in, Jabong.com and various other sites. They will definetly send the item as displayed by them. The quality will be the same as they define to us. So, you can go for online shopping without any doubts.

8. ann0123

ann0123 Senior IL'ite

Hi Bavishya,

I do online shopping regularly but i only shop for cosmetics, books, bags, pouches and mobile accessories. I use flipkart or ebay. All of them turned out to be excellent quality. But i also had some terrible experience. I bought a saree and a kurti from ebay few months ago, both the items were not as described, the quality was poor and i feel really uncomfortable to wear. So i advice not to buy sarees online, other items are good.

regards,
    Ann

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  9. sceptical

sceptical New IL'ite

Except clothes I have bought many things online...from cosmetics to books.....from electronics appliances to crockeries:).....so far the experience is good. Not only its time saving... it also saved money b/c most things were cheaper at an online retailer than at an actual store. Free shipping is always a bonus:p

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. Subhs1980

Subhs1980 Bronze IL'ite

I have bought few kurtis from Myntra.com and they are too good and prices also nominal...Also I buy kids toys and diaper from Firstcry.com...Service is excellent...So far so good....Havent faced any issues till now!!

1 person likes this.