1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do any one have experience in online shopping

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Bavishya, Sep 20, 2013.

1. nelson111

nelson111 Junior IL'ite

I agree with you! I have also experienced online shopping for clothes and bags. Same as you I did not found online shopping good about quality. Clothes were looking beautiful as shown online but the quality was not matched with discretion. Online shopping is costly too.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

From which online store you buy lingerie and what is your experience. How about fit, durability and quality? Do the products delivered match with the one shown in the website? I did not get any reply for my thread on this subject.

3. luckyhappy

luckyhappy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Online shopping is not good for clothes.you better go to shop and buy sarees.it's not worth buying online

4. himalipatel

himalipatel Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I have an experience of online shopping. i have done online shopping of gifts, flowers, cakes and etc. I have never face any problem in this. they provide what they shows. But I never ordered sarees or any clothes so i do not have any ideas of it.

5. Ribbo

Ribbo Bronze IL'ite

Is ebay safe to buy electronic related things ? Have you had any bad experience so far ? I am interested in buying some, and they seem a whole lot cheaper than the ones we can find in stores .

6. James123

James123 New IL'ite

Shopping websites gives you as much information as they can to ensure you pick the right size and fit, but it’s never enough. So before shopping online I always prefer to surf online for safe online shopping tips which lead to a good shopping experience. I found an article regarding the same on moneysaverindia website you can go through it. Hope it also helps you!

1 person likes this.
  7. naveenchennai

naveenchennai New IL'ite

hi
    I ordered so many things like mICROMAX tAB, Laptop accessories, perfumes, watch,household articles when it is discount but dint order tunics and sarees. If there is discount u can order it , make sure there is an return option when there is damage

thanks
    sara

8. naveenchennai

naveenchennai New IL'ite

snapdeal and flipkart is safe to buy and dint dissatisfy so far

9. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

I ordered some goodies like cleanser, eye shadow, facial kits. So far i received good products. A quick and time saving shopping experience. But Am afraid to buy clothing becoz lots of reviews says the color is not good, cheap quality ...,So i prefer to buy from store than sites

1 person likes this.
  10. mdmini

mdmini Senior IL'ite

Another site that I found good was Fashionara, I got dresses online and were pretty good. I think we should avoid getting white and similar colors and the whites wouldn't be that good.