1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Do any one have experience in online shopping

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Bavishya, Sep 20, 2013.

1. nitasen3

nitasen3 Silver IL'ite

yes I do online shopping for sarees, salwars etc from Utsav fashions and CBazaar. I am sending you the links below :

I am happy with the quality and the service they provide. You may give it a try. You can submit your measurements and they customize blouses, salwar kameez etc to your size.

2. taanisharma

taanisharma New IL'ite

i do online shopping alot but i only shop for cosmetic products , 2 weeks before i did bags , pouch nd earring shopping , it was not a very gud experience , earrings back locks r loose , wallet is very small ( i was shocked , in pic it was looking so big ) only pouch was gud .................in shorts , avoid cloths begs n jewelry shopping on online

1 person likes this.
  3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

I do online shopping and have shopped for baby clothes from babycry and got the same what I had ordered n all good. and nowadays we find many pages of clothing on facebook some of them are good too

1 person likes this.
  4. yellowmango

yellowmango IL Hall of Fame

I have had a fairly good experience till now.
    T shirts.....not what I ordered but still good quality...so fair
    Silver jhumkas...good
    Books...excellent
    Decal stickers for walls...good
    Computer stuff....good
    Tablet cover...good
    Craft knives...bad

My experience with

Flipkart...very good
    Ebay.....fine
    Snapdeal..good
    Refurbish...good
    rediff online ...bad

Planning to buy Bombay Dyeing sheets from refurbish or Jabong.......anyone has experience with sheets?

1 person likes this.
  5. queenie29

queenie29 Silver IL'ite

I have done online shopping for handbags, kids toys, but never for clothing.
    However if you shop from a well reputed sites which has branded stulff then i dont think it will be a problem.
    I could suggest few sites if you want to checkout, and then decide - they have branded ones.

1 person likes this.
  6. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

I have done online shopping thru Homeshop18, Jabong, RmKv, Chennai Silks, Tajonline etc. for various things like Sarees, dresses, hang bags, kitchen items, gift articles etc. for gifting to my sisters / cousins / friends on their birthdays / wedding anniversary days/ house warming ceremonies etc. based in India. No complaints so far.

I have also ordered for costume jewellery for delivery in Dubai from India. Though the jewellery was not as beautiful as it looks in the website, still it was okay....... comparing the prices they sell here for the same.

Best Regards
    Shanti

1 person likes this.
  7. snehakgupta

snehakgupta New IL'ite

I purchased 3 kurtis from yebhi.com, Good experience for 2 times but got cheated the 3rd time. So no more online shopping for dress. However, I purchase every other item from net book from flipkart and gadgets from infibeam

1 person likes this.
  8. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

We bought shirts for H, everytime bad experience, not at all satisfied even atleast with any one order.

1 person likes this.
  9. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

I bought many things online
    books-no issues
    cakes -they were a disaster
    dress - just what i expected.It was a salwar suit material that i bought from an online boutique.

But always use a secure payment option like paypal.

1 person likes this.
  10. cutemonster

cutemonster Platinum IL'ite

Yes I have done lot of online shopping, specially now after baby when I don't time to go and shop in markets.
    My experience has been mixed.
    I have shopped from home shop 18 and the experience was good except this time when last week I ordered cookware and in pans I got one different from brand I ordered and that too old pan which looked like used one.
    But usually stuff like cutlery, crockery and cookware and come out to be OK.
    Books also was good experience.
    Shopped lot of kids stuff,
    Baby bath tub, sterilizer, good really good deals and much less than market price. Brought cloth diapers which are available only in online stores in India. That was also good.
    Toys, clothes for my baby, clothes quality was good only and good goods offer also.
    My experience with first cry has been very good, babyoye was also OK but a site called mybabycart was bad. Ordered a tee and bottom. Both were very small in size than the mentioned size so won't buy again from there.
    Flipkart was also good.
    But honestly never brought any dress for myself from any site.I m scared that it won't be good.

1 person likes this.