DMIS or BPS or DPS?

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by bhuvnidhi, Feb 17, 2009.

1. meerakini

meerakini New IL'ite

Dear all,
    Thanks for yr reply. However we missed BPS since admissions closed in Dec itself as per the staff there. We were late in Jan when we went to them. hopefully for next year now we can try. am in india now so not able to be frequent on this page

2. indhushri

indhushri Senior IL'ite

hi bhuvnidhi,
    nice to hear from u.i am a pucca home maker.r u a teacher?can u pl let me know about working from home?any reliable website u know?

3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

I was working as an IT project Manager in IBM .Just resigned my job this mnth for my maternity.I do not know much about working from home , Indhu.Even I am looking for some reliable website.I saw the ones posted in IL itself but I generally get a reply that the facility is not available in our region.Why don't you join us on 23rd IL meet?Please join the meet.This will be a great opportunity for all of us to meet.

4. Monakumar

Monakumar Senior IL'ite

Hai all,

I have shifted from Dubai to Qatar from November onwards. My daughter is studying in DPS and going to 4 th grade right now. I heard that BPS is so good school at the time of joining. But they expected Resident Visa (which we could not provide as we are in Visit, then Extended Visit and finally RP) But in DPS the procedure is simple and the only criteria is the candidate should attend entrance exam. Happy to come to know about DMIS and Doha College.

Little one is 2 yrs and 7 months. Is it ok for separate preschools / nurseries or directly to get admission for PreKG in the school itself. Why I am asking this .... whether she may require some initial preparatins for her admissions .

Thanks in advance...

5. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

6. prss

prss Gold IL'ite

Dear All,

Any feedback on Bhavans in Wakrah? Also there is Springfield and Jingle Bells in Wakrah. Any info on these schools too, please!

7. rejukrish

rejukrish New IL'ite

hi I am in Dubai for last 5years..Now we r moving to Doha..i have 2kids..they r in grade3 and grade1..i dont knw abt schools there..so I request my Doha friends to advice me on the same..

8. rejukrish

rejukrish New IL'ite

hi I also want to knw abt MES school n Doha

9. Bavanising

Bavanising New IL'ite

some reliable website to WFH

Bhuvnidhi,
    Hope you are doing good. Are you still in Qatar? If so, kindly let me know. I need a help on some reliable website to work from home

10. amoarsh

amoarsh Bronze IL'ite