DMIS or BPS or DPS?

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by bhuvnidhi, Feb 17, 2009.

1. shivany

shivany Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya,Am in the same position as u.I need to admit my child in a good indian school BPS,DPS,MES.What is DMIS.I am coming in September to Qatar.WHere are good residential areas here.Please help!

2. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Shivany,

DMIS is Doha Mordern Indian School. As of I know I have heared good abt BPS- Brila public school but i wanted to know abt others schools also. As far accomdation now the rents are coming down. It would be better to chose a plce near ur child school or ur office as u dont have to spend much on travelling.
    Will update u once i receive more details on shools.

3. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Oops ,I missed this thread.

Priya , I have put my kid in DMIS LK1.So far everything is fine with her.She loves going to school and her Teacher is also very good.(By God's grace)she has a good teacher who cares well and gives special attention to the kids who does not have writing experience.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  4. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi thanks bhuvana...........Lets see i am bit confused now. I was planning to put him in BPS now I have started to hear good abt DMIS too...........lets see!!!!!!

5. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

BPS?Itz a good school.That is the only school about which I have not received any bad feedback about.

I had put her in DMIS(inspite of mixed opinions) since her timings were good.The school is from 9:00 A.M to 1:00 P.M.

Anyways, all the best for your groundwork!

6. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Thanks Bhuvnidhi..........

7. natpudan

natpudan Gold IL'ite

bps or dps - either 1 is fine.

we chose dps.

about bps - only 1 comment:

some one has to teach the princy how 2 smile. too serious - as if the whole world is coming 2 an end.

my child did not pass the admission test and the way he put it across was that my child is fit 4 nothing. he did not advise what should be done and the 5 minutes we were in his cabin, it looked like i went to him for a favor.

my child is in the 75% performance range in her previous school in dubai.

she wrote the admission test in dps & got it. the princy @ dps was very good and knew how to interact lively with kids & parents.

@ the end of the day the personal interaction, liveliness, etc. will give the sense of satisfaction.

now she is @ dps since last 2 months and she as well v the parents are both very happy about the school in all respects.

8. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Natpudan,

Thanks for sharing ur exp. My son s 3.5 yrs old now and I was planning to put him n BPS but only next yr. Thx that u gave me a heads up on the school. I fully agree to u the most imp s the personal interaction that too when it come to small kids where they will not be able to explain everything the school will have to take the responsibilty & should be ready to interact with us as & when required. If that basic thing is missing then there s no point. Thanks again.

9. charvihema

charvihema Gold IL'ite

hai friends
    no commants about bps but in that school one of my friends daughter after going to school she is speeking in malayam in house but she is tamil. dps is gud always it rocking.i heared gud things only.
    i feal gud about DPS:thumbsup
    regards
    hemalathamurali

10. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Hi Hema,

Is charvi s DPS? Think u have collected info even for ur next one's schooing. Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!