1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Diwali offer for remote cars!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by swathi14, Nov 1, 2010.

1. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hi, I am not here to sell any cars and I am not a marketing person. I just wish to share one incident with you.

Yesterday, i went to a small textile shop in our area to buy sari falls. My son wanted to accompany me but I told, i am going to buy only sari falls.

He said he will help me in that. We two went to the shop. Shop is very crowded because of diwali and we had to wait. My turn came and I was busy searching for the sari falls. By the time my son went around the other shops nearby.

I finished my purchase and came out, seeing my son is in the nearby shop with a car in his hand. This will be the 1000th car for him. I refused w/o hearing his word and kept the car there and i pulled him out.

On his way, my son suddenly shouted - "Amma, you see what a diwali offer it is?". I searched here and there and asked what offer..

"Amma it is nearly 100% offer amma". Again I asked what offer..

"Amma, the remote cars which was sold for 1500/- earlier is now available only for Rs.50/- Is it not a good offer".

Then i realized that he is talking about the car in that shop. Then I told him, "You are having enough cars.. No need to buy one now"

"Amma, I tell you know, you have enough saris in the cup board, are you stopping ur shopping.. Its a pleasure to see so many saris for you. For me it is cars..that too it is now available for only Rs.50/-. this offer cant come again ma. Then it is upto you to buy or not..[​IMG]

What can i say, except to buy one for him..

andal

2. ranisuresh

ranisuresh Senior IL'ite

Enjoyed reading this....

I think all mother face same problem with their son.I wonder why our DS always have a track on our Saree counting???....

3. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

actually ,kids nowdays are getting quite smart, they are singleminded too.............we have a tough job at hands.

4. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

thanks for stepping in and sharing ur views here. everybody envy about our sari counting. i too wonder why?

thanks for ur comments rani

5. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

I 100% agree with u muzna. to tackle present date kids, we have to undergo a special course.

andal

6. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Wow!! Good strategy.....he can get into Sales/Marketing hi hi

7. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

So...our keerthivasan is still keeping you tongue tied with his very intelligent doubts !!!!!!!!

Great kid and i still have his questions in my mind.....

Wish you a very Happy Diwali !!!!!!

Thanks for sharing and keep posting more...

How is swathanthira. Hope she is fine :)

8. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

HI Jaishvats, I also think the same. He has superb talent in convincing. thanks for spending ur time here.

andal

9. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Happy diwali to u, ur family, friends and relatives Sunita. I wonder ur memory power. great friend u r. thanks for sharing ur views here.

andal

10. AbhiSing

AbhiSing Gold IL'ite

Hahahaha

Enjoyed the blog!

Kids are smarter than us and your son has proved it yet again. We have a lot to learn from them.

May God bless Him and your family!

And Happy Diwali to you all!