1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Diwali gift to parents / any good website to buy gift online ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions - USA & Canada' started by ssubhasr, Nov 6, 2007.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi all

I would like to send some gifts to my parents in India. Pl let me know a good website to buy gift though online.

And also want to know a good website to buy any gift items for a specail occasion (birthday, anniversary etc.,) through online (to deliver it within US or within same city)

Hope to receive a bunch of reply!!!!

2. Abha

Abha Bronze IL'ite

sindmani likes this.
  3. kasisheela

kasisheela Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    Jus try and see this website Gifts to India, Flowers to India, Send Gifts to India, Birthday Gifts we have sent gifts twice from this site and they reached in time.
    -The prices are reasonable and they are also sent through standard couriers like blue dart and DHL.
    -Moreover once our gift is shipped they provide us with tracking number of courier and once delivered the recepient name who got the parcel is also updated in the website.

Hope this helps you.
    Regards,
    Shantha Kasiarunachalam/:

sindmani likes this.
  4. subbutr

subbutr Senior IL'ite

5. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Abha, shanthy, subbu, sarath

thank u very much for the suggestions...do we have any website through which we can send gift within US ? actually i want to giv some gift to my hubby on our first anniversary. but i couldn't pay throuh credit or debit card as i dont have a bank account. but i can pay cash...pl let me know...