Diwali 2011

Discussion in 'KualaLumpur' started by parasmanic, Sep 29, 2011.

1. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Than go to SS 5 - Hema Collection - there is one man who is sewing... My sister usually goes there...

Shanti

2. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Where the Saturday Night market in held near to FAM field... Hope you can find the shop as that is only one Indian shop there...I have been there too... Many sarees and suits are sold there...
    Shanti

3. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for the suggestion...But, I am afraid I am not able to locate the place.. Can you give any other landmark please..?

4. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Preethi,

Sorry for the delay in reply...server down at work..

Is SS 5/1, nearer to your home? Have you been to the night market on Saturdays at SS 5.... near to FAM Field...

Shanti

5. preethiitech

The Diwali carnival is just great at Little India, Malaysia.. Just a quick comment here, will post details later..

Got soooooooo many varieties of punjabi suits..
    Quite a lesser number of sarees..

And a lot of shops this time for Accessories.. and beautiful bangles.. and necklaces.. (last time, I remember it was just a few..)

Mehandi in 5 minutes shops!

Footwear for ladies, with stunning stones, and colours.. Brides can choose for the day..

Also, Shahnaaz products, available at Diwali SPECIAL offer prices! This is available only here in Malaysia.. or at some parlours where they charge quite an amount!

Ofcourse, needless to say, Sweets, Chats, Savouries, Groceries,Home decoration etc......

Do visit it once!!

After the long stretch, relax your tired legs, in the Blind Foot Reflexology done by some people there..

6. preethiitech

I wonder why men's clothing is just 5% of the entire shops!!!

7. parasmanic

parasmanic Bronze IL'ite

Hey gr8 info there preethi............guess will have to go there soon, mayb sometime during this week......how r the preparations at ur end......

as far as im concerned nothing moving ya..........did not have a maid last full week n also school break n hubby on travel so hands full...........i guess will have to speed up all of it this week.

sonu