1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorced - Lonely

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by VidhyaVi, Oct 25, 2018.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Look like you misunderstood what I wrote. In western society if you are divorced, you can have a boy friend , whom you easily introduce to friends or family , live together or go for another marriage or can have casual sex, no one cares. No one is going to consider the man they call in for one time sex/casual sex using dating sites or a male excourt as boy friend. The society is not going to show any interest in your personal life. The kids life will not be affected if others came to know about it

In the USA, a happy-ending massage is illegal and is not performed at legitimate spas. Under the law, happy-ending massages are considered prostitution. I don't know about Indian rules.

But in India, the situation is different, especially if you are living in orthodox setup. The future of kids can be affected. If you have a girl and if every one came to know about it, they also face humiliation and future marriage prospects will be affected. Even kids can question their mother.

Every person is different, some can easily do it, some get guilty feeling only later. It has to do a lot with the upbringing or the society they live or one own preferences. So every one should be ready to face its consequences. Its is up to them. Crying later will not help.

If someone is interested in any men, my only request to them is never consider a married man. One can have pleasure but not at the expense of other women or kids life. In married life section or news papers, I read many stories like that. They were secret relationships that spoiled others lives. Some men target divorced women for their needs under the impression that they are vulnerable. They want a body to use, not the person.

Every thing in life comes with plus or minus. Every action has a reaction. IMO, going for long lived happiness is better than pulses of happiness that come with lot of risk.

OP, I shared my thoughts. I cannot imagine it, as I need emotional connection to have intimacy even with my dh. My brain controls my actions, not my body. Being a person of integrity and moral values, I cannot think in other directions. If I were in your position, I will wait for the right partner for a re- marriage or stay single & find ways to be make me happy or busy . It may be my limitation but I will have a peaceful mind. It may not match with others perspectives.

It's your life your choice. No one has any right to question it. I wish you a good life. Take care

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

In India, it is still socially unacceptable to have a boyfriend whether you are Single, Divorced etc. As singles , even if some one is in Love , only when they decide to commit , people let their social circles know. So everything is Hush Hush and insulated from Social circles. Looking for someone who is equally educated, professional, status etc , but not from your social, friends , family circle etc. would help.

Not only in USA, in most of the countries a happy ending Massage is illegal in a Spa/Massage center. Most probably a spa/massage would be the first step for a woman to start exploring ( just because it would'nt raise eyebrows). So, if you need a massage kind of , it has to be only between mutually consenting adults , you could call it as a sensual rub with happy ending. Never walk into a Spa/Massage expecting a happy ending !!

The fact that a woman is divorced, the future marriage prospects for your girl kid is affected anyway !! So, she needs to get smarter to overcome this social hurdle. Bringing any guy be it a colleague, etc in any form such as 'Friend', 'Boyfriend' will raise eyebrows anyway. So this has to be just between her and him.

Agreed. Sadly people are'nt smarter, we get guilty even for exploring sensuality such as M'bation etc.

Stay clear of emotional attachment, that's a disaster. Don't expect People ( Whether Men or Women) to disclose their relationship status , if they are married and looking.

As you said, it depends on a individual.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2018
  3. sureshmiyer

sureshmiyer Silver IL'ite

Can understand. But don't give up your fitness regime. Keep up :clap2:

Keep up your fitness regimen

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2022
  4. VidhyaVi

VidhyaVi Bronze IL'ite

Thanks Tamilselvins.

5. Sunshine04

Sunshine04 Platinum IL'ite

Hi vidhya.