1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Divorce Advice needed

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by swarnalakshmin, Sep 8, 2014.

1. swarnalakshmin

swarnalakshmin Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Thanks for the confidence and the boost given to me. I am regaining everthing which I lost in last 5 years. I will surely update you all after I got into the job.

1 person likes this.
  2. Jeejaaji

Jeejaaji Bronze IL'ite

Get a job and keep yourself busy, in the meanwhile do some Tapping therapy to erase bad memories....believe me it works.

Once you feel confident physically & Mentally meet ur hubby prior to file a divorce and inform him clearly about yourself. If he understands you then fine or else go for divorce but remember divorce is something which cannot undo.

Good luck :)

3. eshu09

eshu09 New IL'ite

gud to hear tht ur gaining confidence...
    hope u get a gud job and be inspiration to many women who r similar to this situation and unable to get out from the situation and sustain themselves...

on the other edge, talk to a lawyer and get legal advices too and get divorce if he is still on his old words and moms lines.........

why not try for bank jobs and recently notification is released in New India Assurance Company. check out the link http://www.newindia.co.in/downloads/Detailedadvertisementtobepublishedonwebsiteon10-10-2014.pdf

all the best dear

4. hopefullylucky

hopefullylucky Junior IL'ite

Hi Swarna,
    What is the update? Did u join any job. Did u filed the divorce case.

5. swarnalakshmin

swarnalakshmin Silver IL'ite

Hi

We have mutually agreed and filed the divorce petition in the court. After that I have joined a job also. Everything happening in positive. All God Blessings. For these many years I have prayed for job and got it. I am happy. I am getting up early morning by 4, doing meditation and I am relaxed all day and can concentrate on the job.

9 people like this.
  6. hopefullylucky

hopefullylucky Junior IL'ite

Happy to know that you are positively progressing in your life. Lots of love n best wishes for your future....

7. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Swarnalakshmin,

That is so wonderful to hear. It's It is always nice to hear from old members about how things went with them since they posted their issues here. I wish more people would do that because it would make people who are in the same situation realize that it is just a phase. I'm SO happy for you. Best of luck with your future! :thumbsup

3 people like this.
  8. catwalk

catwalk Gold IL'ite

Priority 1: Get a job and be financially independent.

Priority 2: Consult a lawyer who is trustworthy and ask him to file a divorce notice. Procedure is simple. You may have to visit the family court one or two times. Since you are staying away from your husband and has no children, there will not be any complication for divorce procedure. ( It is a lucrative business and lawyers makes lot of money from it. So find a lawyer from your friends /family circle )

As you said, if you are not happy with the relationship better quit at the earliest. That will save both lives.

Marriage is like a lottery these days. Being a divorcee, you may get limited choices if you plan for next marriage. There is no guarantee that the next person would be better than the current one. Usually, you may get a proposal from another divorcee and chances are there that his character might be even worser than the current husband.

So be careful. If plan to live alone in your comfort zone rest of your life, then it is fine.