Discussion :Admissions in schools for 2010-11 (check message #5 please)

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by kasramadimri, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. su.rekha

su.rekha New IL'ite

Hi viji,
    I have put my kid in kalika.we are in sis meridian.starting planned of auto.what about u

2. lavanya_28

lavanya_28 Silver IL'ite

HI Illites,

I would like to know from those who have admitted their kid in Navadisha, how they got admission into the school Was there any donation that you paid and whom did you contact for admission into the school? I am trying for admission into the school and i have been told by the school that there is no admission whenever i call them.

Also please let me know what procedure you adopted to get admission into the school.

Thanks a lot.
    Lavanya

3. su.rekha

su.rekha New IL'ite

I have registered in their online enquiry form when my daughter was one year old.she got admission now for next year playgroup batch.And even i tried for first standard for my elder son no proper response.

4. Vaniglad

Vaniglad New IL'ite

Hi

My name is vanitha. I am living in U.S for 11 yrs. We are coming there to chennai in MAY. I want to know that if the Spartan school in mogappair offer french for 4th grade, because tamil and hindi is really hard for my first son. Please give suggestions .

Thanks
    Vani

Last edited: Mar 24, 2010
  5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vani to the best of my knowledge the schools that offer french offer it only from 6th, unless the curriculam is different.

6. vijikathir

vijikathir Senior IL'ite

Hi Rekha,
    I am living in Gangai Nagar . Very close to you. My kids will go on June 2010. How much you are paying for auto ?

I want to send my mail or phone no. to you. So we can talk more abt Navadisha school.
    Tell me one time and date , we both will be in online at the same time , share our contact details. Then delete the details post. Is it ok for you?

7. ramsi95050

ramsi95050 New IL'ite

vijikathir - I have put my kids in Sunshine - the new campus with CBSE syllabus coming up in velachery. I saw your query recently about Sunshine and just wanted to pass the info.

8. vijikathir

vijikathir Senior IL'ite

Thank you for your info.

9. su.rekha

su.rekha New IL'ite

Hi viji,
    I am going to send her only from june month..Since she is kalika(playgroup).I heared their timing would be from 9:00a.m to 1or 2hrs...Shall we talk on monday morning 11a.m viji...see my post at that time..I will send my mail that time..bye.

10. vijikathir

vijikathir Senior IL'ite

OK rekha. Wait for me at 11 am and also I will wait for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.