1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

discussing what Dr. Raju says on Maa Tv

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by kailashwathi, Jan 30, 2008.

1. kailashwathi

kailashwathi New IL'ite

Hi :

Is anyone here watching Dr. M.Satyanarayana Raju on MAA TV in the morning?
    Just wanted to start a new thread and discuss with the ladies here about what he says
    and has anyone tried doing all those things that he says.
    Lets talk.

Thanks
    Kailashwathi

2. Sdevir

Sdevir New IL'ite

Hi,

I have Dr Raju's dvd's & i haven't quite finished them. I'm not following 100% but u can say 30%. I started doing water therapy, eating sprouts, eating phulka or fruits as dinner before 7 PM. I'm happy to say that i almost lost 15 lbs in a span of atleast 5 to 6 months when i was actually not trying to lose any. I respect Dr Raju a lot & i think he's doing a great help for human kind. I actually started following his way of living for a different reason & i haven't seen any improvement in that case...i guess we have to do more than 30% or probably the root cause of that problem is not diet. But anyway i'm glad i came across Dr Rajus DVDs. Let me know about ur opinion too & abt any improvements in ur health & also what initiated u to follow his diet.
    Take care now...

Bye

Sdevir

3. kailashwathi

kailashwathi New IL'ite

Sorry for this rather delayed response. Its been some days since I visited this site.

Actually, I have not yet started on anything in particular . Ya, I too like the idea of sprouts but honestly, I cannot remember to soak them at night and next morning regret I didnt do it. I think I have to first of all change my lifestyle. Its been so busy lately that I REALLY need to prioritise the things I do everyday. People like Dr. Raju are the ones who really remind us not to 'TAKE LIFE FOR GRANTED'.

Thanks
    Kwathi

4. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

Hi All,

I have a request. Why don't you make some points on what Dr. Raju says and post them here so that everyone(non telugu) gets benefited with his advice and suggestions .

Regards
    Sri

5. kailashwathi

kailashwathi New IL'ite

Hi Srivatsa:

Basically, Dr. Raju talks about eating healthy and exercising. Diet consisting of sprouts,friuts,vegetables and brown rice. NO TEA OR COFFEE [​IMG] Drink plenty of water. He also talks about preventing diabetes and other diseases.
    You can also check out his website Living Life Naturally - Welcome Home

:thumbsup
    All the best in your diet and exercise program.

Thanks.

6. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

Thank you for the site

Regards
    Sri

7. Sdevir

Sdevir New IL'ite

Kailashwathi,

What are your opinions regarding soya beans/tofu/meal maker/soya milk. I have been reading lot of contradictory information lately. I dont remember Dr.Raju mentioning soya anywhere. The only thing i remember is that he recommended soaked soya for nursing mothers. But do you know how much he recommended to eat & can we eat it everyday. But the information on net is really scary. Enlighten me if you know anything that i dont!!

Sdevir

8. kailashwathi

kailashwathi New IL'ite

sdevir,

Did you check out the website livinglifenaturally.com?
    I am also not sure about soya intake.

Thanks
    Kwathi