Discuss woodwork and modular kitchen

Discussion in 'Housing' started by Shanvy, Mar 4, 2007.

1. rejuvenator

rejuvenator New IL'ite

Hi Smitha,

Can you PM me the carpenter's number.We planned to do wood work on our new flat.

Thanks,
    Amutha

2. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

Hi All,construction for our new apt in chennai is nearing completion.so iam on the lookout for a carpenter/interior designer who would do the entire woordwork which includes wardrobes for bedrooms,modular kitchen,shelves in bathrooms etc.If any of you have done woodwork recently or in the past couple of years and would like to recommend a carpenter/interior designer with whom you had prior experience please help me and pm me.

3. krtyka

krtyka New IL'ite

Hi All,

Its great to see so much of info in this forum . Very very informative thanks to all contributors. I am nearing completion of my apartment(2bhk, planning for wardrobe for both and modular kitchen). Planning for some wood work. Can you please suggest some reliable and economical carpenters. Thanks.

4. krtyka

krtyka New IL'ite

Hi vsharma the work seems to be very nice can you Pl pm me his number I am right now looking to do my apartment wood work thanks

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  5. JGVR

JGVR Gold IL'ite

hi,our new apt has specific space for shelves in each bedroom(an empty shelf with no slabs in between).i am still holding on to placing concrete slabs and rather has asked the builder to leave that space as such.has any one of you utilized such space for placing bero or done some other wood work on that space?

6. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Hi JGVR we asked our builder to leave the place as it is without any slabs and did woodwork. Two sets of wardrobe in each bedroom. If you are from Chennai, contact Modfurn, Chennai. They did a good job in less time.

7. syamk

syamk New IL'ite

Hi, I'm too interested in Fuzion Décor. Can you share your findings so far?

8. keechu

keechu New IL'ite

Hi ladies

my new flat at KG signature city,mogappair,chennai is nearing completion nd we are most probably gonna get the keys within a few more months..rite now havent decided whether to hire an interior designer or do the work with a carpenterin a dilemma..nywys those who have done their interiors using carpenters and who feel they ve done a good job...please pm me the details..others pls suggest me some good designers too..like for a budget of 5lakhs or so...appreciate ur response in advance
    thanku
    keechu

9. vijiaruns

vijiaruns New IL'ite

Hi

We have booked a flat in Amar enclave, nanganallur. It is nearing completion and we have to choose a woodwork company or carpenter.

I request help in terms of good carpenter contact.

Thanks
    Viji

10. akilakarthi

akilakarthi Junior IL'ite

Has anyone done smart kitchen in ur home? many modular companies introducing it as new way of organising our kitchen.