Discuss school admissions 2012- 2013

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares' started by vanithasekar, Sep 23, 2011.

1. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Vanitha,

Where is this school located?Did you pay the fees,any idea how much is the fees.How is the school?

2. vanithasekar

vanithasekar Gold IL'ite

hi manjula,

the school is in saidapet- behind saidapet court.. the fees is 33500 for ICSE.. no donations..

3. sowraj

sowraj Bronze IL'ite

can anyone give me the fee structure for sunshine and navadisha? for LKG?

The fees of St.Johns in Medavakkam is about 18K per term +admission fees of transport etc for II std and tution fee for VII std is 20K per term!!! got the info from my cousin who tried there...

4. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

18 k per term means ...wat is the fees for per year in ST John medavakkam ? also do they ask for any donation ?

5. sowraj

sowraj Bronze IL'ite

three term per year and yes there is donation., not sure of the amount..

6. dsudha

dsudha New IL'ite

Hi, has anyone paid the fees for St. Johns , medavakkam school? i have got admission for pre kg for my daughter, but we are confused as to how good the school would be for pre kg kids. we hv got admission in gateway as well and are still thinking as to where to put her. Is there anyone who has their kid in pre kg in st.johns?

7. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

sudha, have u finalized the admission for your daughter ? please update where have u placed her and the fees details....even i'm looking for prekg for my daughter ...but most probbaly i believe i'm late htis year...will have to look for some kindergarden schools for my dd

8. dsudha

dsudha New IL'ite

hi selvi, i have paid the fees which comes to around 49k for pre kg. this includes the one time admission fees as well. term fees comes up to 20k..which is once in 4 months. At st. johns, they have said its closed for pre kg but i think u can try talking to them if u are really interested. since its a new school, i think they may not be that rigid. where do u stay?

9. selvidurai2k

selvidurai2k New IL'ite

thx for the information sudha...so u have finalized to put ur dd in St johns....goood... currently i'm staying at velachery...but will be moving to madavakkam by 2012 year end......so little sceptical whether to put her in schools near by medavakkam or velachery as distance matters..... decided to put her in some kindergarden school near by my home this yr and by next yr will be trying in st johns or any big school....

10. kums61

kums61 New IL'ite

Hi, what are the groups available in psbb kk nagar for plus two?
    I am thinking of this option since there are only a few schools that offer niche groups in plus two in cbse.