discuss projects around GST in and around singaperumal koil, mwc

Discussion in 'Housing' started by bala94, Feb 16, 2010.

1. rajanlaxman

rajanlaxman New IL'ite

Re: discuss area and projects :Singaperumal Koil

Thanks shanthi,

Paid some token advance 5k and got the documents xerox copy yesterday. yes, tomorrow i ll get the fresh EC for verification.

Any other thing which we need to look into before buying plot..?

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

3. rajanlaxman

rajanlaxman New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

got the EC for the land. its looking good.

One of my friend father in law who working in cmda told me that avenue itself don't have any problem on document side, just handover the document (parent documents and current document and EC copy) to him for verification and get the legal opinion(thought it would be better if he do this).

If everything goes fine, we have plan to go for the registration on 12th.

Regards,
    Raja

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Raja,

all the best. 12th is a nice day. i maybe shifting home on that day..keeping fingers crossed..

5. easy

easy Gold IL'ite

review needed on Unihomes -vandalur

hi,
    there is a affordable housing project launched by Unitech group near vandalur called "unihomes" 8kms from crescent engg college.
    Is the property worth the invstment? and how is the builder? and is there a potential for value appreciation and rental value? pl. let me know your views..as i am not much aware of this location.

thanks
    prabha

6. glascobaby

glascobaby Silver IL'ite

Re: review needed on Unihomes -vandalur

:) Easy,

South chennai recently considered as a fast growing phase! by most of the ppl. Some of them are investing in oragadam- recent hot pick after NISSAN micra arrival.

Some of them do investing within span of Thindivanam borders.

Code:
    1. Is the property worth the invstment?
    - Yes its worth, if it has ease of transportation, good water, near by IT/industry surroundings.

Code:

2. And how is the builder? and is there a potential for value appreciation and rental value?

No idea about the builder. Each and every area has now got the potential value of appreciations no matter what whether it has full pack of facilities or not!

Rental value depends on the sorroundings where you're going to invest.Better have a look, think a lot, get ppl opinion surrounded by.

Do a happy smart investing!:thumbsup

7. rajanlaxman

rajanlaxman New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Registration done on 12th, ll get the document on this friday. I will go for patta change once get the document.

Any other thing which i need to do after this..?

Planning to start construction soon.

Regards,
    Raja

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Congrats rajan, happy that i could be of some help. take a new EC with your name reflecting in it. and then you can apply for patta.

rest as we discussed earlier.. regarding approvals..

9. rajanlaxman

rajanlaxman New IL'ite

Re:plot Plus Construction at Kayarembedu

Hi Shanthi,

Really thanks to you for your help on my plot purchase, upcoming construction part and your prompt reply.

got my ec yesterday and my purchase is reflected on it. will apply patta soon.

Applied home loan in LIC HFL. rate of interest is 9.5 fixed for 5 years. 6th yrs onwards floating rate. no preclosure charge on from own fund.

Plan to put boomi booja on coming 24th.

Any idea on current construction cost per sqft for medium type or high end house..?

Is that Cost include compound wall, septic tank, under and over head water tank..?

Regards,
    Raja

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Rajan,

Great speed . good. i know a few houses have come up in the area.

recently i had a talk with two people who are working very closely with builder and constructions..

this is what they say..the cost of cement has rised and labour is one thing that is real short..and managing the labourers is another headache.

the cost of septic tank and everything is inclusive..but if you know somebody, who can do the construction, negotiate with them. whoever it is have tightly locked agreement, as from where i see there is going to be more hike in the construction rates with the re projects sprouting out everywhere..

have an construction agreement made very clear. before that decide if you want to buy the materials, or you want to give the whole contract to the person with specifications for what brand of fittings..and tiles/marble such things..

this thread could be useful to you.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...mprovement/102977-we-built-our-house-diy.html
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/h...vement/109037-story-of-diy-home-pictures.html