discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkattalai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VASUKI60, Jun 9, 2009.

1. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

Hi Shanthi,
    I almost decided to book an apt in Silver Springs, Pulithivakkam. When we visited the site, we came to know that they are using cement blocks instead of normal red bricks. This is one of the issue concerning me. Other thing is that, these guys did not get the approval for the entire site together but they have got the approval separately for each block. This could be a potential issue later, ie, related to sharing of the common areas. Also, these guys did not install the facility for pipeline gas. The pipeline gas is a std facility in almost all the apts now. So, I am a bit concerned considering the rate these guys are asking. What I want to know is, are these issues common?
    I liked ceebros in omr very much except that it is 26 floor high which i am not comfortable with. I am looking for apts for a long time now and desperately want to finish off the deal either in ss or ceebros.
    Your suggestions are much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Meena.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

3. Raji2010

Raji2010 New IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

Any idea about Sarvamangala nagar in chitlappakkam? 1 ground costs around 50L. Is it reasonable?

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

raji that is the rate in these areas..and there are some areas where you can haggle for around 45. and in prime areas it is around 60/65..

check the documents thoroughly..all the best..

5. meena_arun

meena_arun Senior IL'ite

Shanthi,

Thanks for your reply.
    The rate she quoted was 4500/Sq.Ft.
    I read about the cement blocks. When we buy cement blocks in bulk the rate is less compared to bricks. But Bricks are more fire retartdent compared to cement blocks, otherwise both have the same quality and strength . My dad and FIL went to the site and met her, but both of them are still not comfortable and they keep confusing. Now I am so fed up with the process of house searching.:roll:

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Meena,

so you have finalised and are going forward with ceebros??
    all the best for your hunt. have you checked out personally?? or is it just your pil/parents..

7. SGPranith

SGPranith New IL'ite

want to buy a plot in Madipakkam,Kovilambakkam,Keelkattali,Vadakkupattu area...

Hi Friends,

We want to buy a land/plot with 900 - 1000 sq.feet area to build a house, we were loooking in the areas like Madipakkam, Kovilambakkam, Keelkattali, Vadakkupattu,palikaranai... the plot should be within 1km from the main road. And our budget is 20Lakhs for land. Please suggest if any one know plots for sale in these areas. We are also ready to buy a duplex house of minimum 1500 sq.feet with a price range of 30 - 35 Lakhs.

Thank You,
    Geetha.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  8. gopinath

gopinath Silver IL'ite

Re: want to buy a plot in Madipakkam,Kovilambakkam,Keelkattali,Vadakkupattu area...

plot is available in medavakkam.

9. SGPranith

SGPranith New IL'ite

Re: want to buy a plot in Madipakkam,Kovilambakkam,Keelkattali,Vadakkupattu area...

hi gopinath,

isit possible for u to share the plot details & the address??

Thank u,
    Geetha.

10. sankarimaheswar

sankarimaheswar Senior IL'ite

Dear madam , dont be in a hurry. There is a recent notification by asi regarding declaring certain patta numbers as rectricted area and regulated area in the localities especially, keel kattalai, zamin pallavaram, moovarasampettai and nanmangalam, sembakkam. Please ensure from the registrar office or taluk office or concerened authorities . We are told that platinum sedimentas are found and there is a chance for govt to initiate some process. Wait untill tn electionas and then decide.

Sankarimaheswar