discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkattalai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VASUKI60, Jun 9, 2009.

1. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

Any body knows project in Nandanam, Valluvarkottam, Choolaimedu, Nungambakka, Ssaidapet west . What will be the cost of appartments? 2 bh

My friend is approved with loan and trying for longer time. Not yet got good one. So if any suggestion please let me know.

2. geekforu

geekforu New IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

Yes shanvy, not many residences coming up, very few in fact..and the area is very deserted, no shops, nothing...my friend had bought a flat 3 months ago near shell, expecting it to develop after the bridge and the road connecting GST to OMR is completed...and it is believed that the 200 ft pallavaram thoraipakkam road is to become like velachery by pass in another few years once the bridge is completed, since the only wide roads around that area are velachery main road, 200 ft pallavaram ring road, and medavakkam main road. Others are comparitively small...

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

geekforu,

so where is this house that you are looking at..just curious...

4. geekforu

geekforu New IL'ite

Shanvy, I am looking at medavakkam keelkattalai area...got papers from a few...but still not sure....I had visited navin's springfield site in medavakkam...its before isha yara when we go from kovilambakkam...but the area has to develop a lot and is a bit far from main road, was thinking whether it would develop by the time they complete the construction, i had seen in the papers that govt. has confirmd to run buses on the 200ft radial road ...and heard that a 5 star hotel and a multiplex are coming up on that road..and many builders are keeping their land vacant on the main road and waiting for appreciation....thought of investing somewhere around that area..however, we dont know how far things will go as predicted :hide:

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

geekforu,

last 3 years i have been watching the 200ft radial road, and there has been lot of development but it is slow. right now more concentration on the velachery -mrts-mount road you know why. because of the school and also the railway line..

yes lot of people are holding land on the mainroad and right now lots of buildings have come up..but the road beyond a certain area around the vel vidyashram is still bad.. unless that area is done it will be difficult for buses.

what plots that came at 20lacs 4 years back are now quoted at 50 lacs..

6. dheepika

dheepika New IL'ite

Hi All,

thanks for all your reply, sorry for late response, i have booked the flat, the construction is going on, hope everything will be fine, it is near to the Dheeraj castle building, not exactly behind the sunshine school, just 200 left to it towards the MRTS.

Note: the builder told me about the water and the stagging issue, i even tasted the ground water, it was not worthy, we need to buy water through lorries, and ofcourse he is fixing water meter.

thanks
    Dheepika

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

congrats dheepika.. do keep in touch with what is happening in the project.

how much is the sq.ft now.

8. curious2know

curious2know New IL'ite

Hi Dheepika,

Are you referring the navin's springfield?
    How much rate per sq.feet they are quoting?

We are looking for a house near medavakkam.Any suggestion on builders or projects...plz share it across

thanks,
    swathi

9. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

swathi,

this project is not in medavakkam. this is nearer to puzhudhivakkam, sunshine school comes very close to the velachery mrts..and 100ft road that connects velachery to gst via mount.(adambakkam st.)

10. Roopamanju

Roopamanju Platinum IL'ite

Magilam

hi gals,

we are about to book a flat in vasavi builder's Magilam(keelkattalai),any idea about the project?