discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkattalai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VASUKI60, Jun 9, 2009.

1. aparnag

aparnag Platinum IL'ite

Re: srinivasa nagar - madipakkam

True

i have personally crossed that area in a motor boat like thing in 2005 november when chennai saw some moderate rains...

2. Raji2010

Raji2010 New IL'ite

Re: R2I Chennai - 2010

We are planning to buy an apartment in keelkattalai. Anyone has any experience around this place? Let me know.

Raji

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

Welcome to il raji,

Which project in keelkattalai..vasavi??. with its proximity to the thoraipakkam-gst 200ft this area is also developing as every other southern suburb.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  4. Raji2010

Raji2010 New IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

No, It's called Aditya enclave. Any idea about this builders?

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

who is the builder. these days keelkattalai means almost near to zamin pallavaram, on this side of nanmangalam. sometimes, the pincode is in keelkattalai and the builder tends to cash on it.

more on the site..

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.9540353&lon=80.1734189&z=18&l=0&m=b&search=aditya%20enclave

http://wikimapia.org/111601/killkatalai-bus-sand

Do verify more. i have not seen any ad for this project in the local papers.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  6. Raji2010

Raji2010 New IL'ite

Thank you Shanthi for the info you provided. It was very useful. I saw this ad in the Hindu classifed on Sunday. I will verify more. I also have one more question for you. Do you know how much one ground costs in Santhoshapuram in East Tambaram? What is the current ground value there?

7. vijiaruns

vijiaruns New IL'ite

Please let me know if you know of any new residential projects in nanganallur.

8. geekforu

geekforu New IL'ite

We had seen the site of Aditya builders....its not strictly in keelkattalai...it is in zamin pallavaram only..near shell petrol bunk....they were quoting 2500 per sft some 2 months ago....we didnt go for it since the flat areas were small and too many sandwiched apartments :hide:

9. geekforu

geekforu New IL'ite

There is a project hosted by navins in medavakkam near isha yara...dont know the details...does any1 know about it ? Also, what do you guys feel about the maintenance price for the gym, swimming pool etc. Most of the builders take up the maintenance for 1 year or so by including the cost with the flats total rate...this would make the owners feel everything is ok during the time the builder maintains the amenities, but I feel it will be a problem in the long run when the association takes up the maintenance...not every resident of the apartment would want to swim in the swimming pool and work out in the gym :crazy, in that case, they would hesitate to pay the maintenance charges..I have my friend who is not living in the building but is having to pay 10000 Rs as maintenance.what do you guys say ?

10. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vijiaruns, there are lot of projects in nanganallur right now.

grn has one more project opposite nanganallur post office.
    there are lot of small players building flats around ram nagar, lakshmi nagar too. there is guru homes small project in lakshmi nagar.
    sr constructions has silver springs who claim to be luxury apartments with all amenities.

geekforu, opposite side of shell petrol, there are not many residences coming up isn't it.
    navin's project opposite yara has not been announced. but somehow i like his no-nonsense no wastage concepts and also liked navin's brookfield near the 200ft road at nanmangalam. i think few ilites have bought in this project.

regarding maintenance, yes the rates are really crazy in some places. and some places below nominal.. i supose the associations should look into it.. and have all the norms, conditions, rules incorporated at the inception only then things would work out.