discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkattalai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VASUKI60, Jun 9, 2009.

1. melav

melav Bronze IL'ite

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

book pannitom.. lakeshore itself... :D
    other activities to follow.. since its almost ready to occupy.. wood work n all hv to start..
    so am jumping to the wood work thread now.. :)

while am here.. my sister is looking for vrukshaa single bedroom - 500 sqft.. and yesterday we went n saw its 5100 per sqft.. :)

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkatta

congrats mela. what is the total cost to you..if you don't mind my asking.. all the best for making a home out of a house...

vruksha started at around 4000..mm so much appreciation..

3. melav

melav Bronze IL'ite

total comes to 86lacs da.. we settled for 8th floor - owing to heat n all on 11th floor - both were available.

also one qn shanvy - kovilambakkam vs nanmangalam.. which is better - i know thats like a very general qn to ask.. but am looking for a house for my sis now closer to mine - 30l is the budget.. so want to wrap that also in the same heat.. (literal translation from tamil ;))

4. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,
    I read your previous posts and recommendations about Navin's srishti. I just started looking for an apartment in the same area and am intrested in Navin's srishti, but think its little expensive for the area as they are quoting 6000rs/sqft. What is you opinion about this pricing for that area.
    I am also interested in the MF Orchids Phase III which they have just started. Can you give me your comments on this one too ?I am planning to visit these when i come to india next week before I decide.

And Should say Thank you for all you have been doing and its of tremendous help for any one like me.

Thanks,
    Raji

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I liked navin's shristi, as it is in a developed area, but still is a little off the road- a max 200m from the main road. the main road has all the facilities. and the rental also would be good.

but navin's charges are premium. two projects sold off the day the banner came up. close to anjaneyar temple. they have another project small one 26th street, and the enquiries started the day the house was being demolished..

6. Rajeshwari

Rajeshwari New IL'ite

Thank Shanvy for your feedback !! I will check with them about 26th street.

What is your opinion on MF orchids and its locality ?

7. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

Hi All,
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but I see this is an active one. Hence posting here, after the separate thread I opened up for this, dint get me enough replies. :)

We are planning on investing in this property (Sruthi Vaikunth).Has anyone else invested in it or know anything about the builder? The property is located in Gnanamurthy Nagar, Ambattur. Any inputs on how this area is, and what the ongoing rental amount is in that area, will be helpful. The amount that is being quoted is 3500 per sqft. This is purely for investment, but I want to make sure, the area will give a good ROI. Thanks in advance.

8. englishtutorjul

englishtutorjul Silver IL'ite

Bumping this thread up so that Shanvy will notice, and provide her valuable inputs :)

1 person likes this.
  9. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

@ shanvy mam : You have become an encyclopedia truely....everyone hope/feels you are there to answer on any given topics from pin to plane...so proud of you mam and feel so happy for you.....(suthipotukonga :):clap

2 people like this.
  10. KavithaNagaraj

KavithaNagaraj New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    Can anyone booked flat in Viruksha, seems the construction is almost complete. Does anybody buy key? could you please share your experience with this builder? before getting key are u facing any issues in the building ? actually we booked a flat in MF viruksha. yet to get a key from builder.... it would be great if you share your experience........