discuss projecs -nanganallur, adambakkam,puzhuthivakkam and madipakkam,keezhkattalai

Discussion in 'Housing' started by VASUKI60, Jun 9, 2009.

1. VASUKI60

VASUKI60 New IL'ite

Would someone share info on good flat promoters in Nanganallur, Chennai? How about Guru Homes? Is the project of this builder GURU PARADISE in Hindu colony completed or still going on?

MOD's NOTE : Please use this thread to discuss projects in the area.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Need contractor to do renovation!!

Hi Ilites,

I will be in Chennai for six months starting Aug 15th. During this time, I plan to renovate my mom's apartment in Nanganallur which is almost 10+ years old. I need to redo the bathrooms, polish the mosaic floors and the cudappa stones of shelves and kitchen table, and on completion of the above work, need to paint the entire house. I need a reliable contactor's name and phone number to contact to comfortably hand over the job to do it properly and to complete on time as per the timeline agreed.
    If anyone can help me on this, I would be grateful.

Thanx,
    GPriya.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Need contractor to do renovation!!

Priya,

Will check out if the person I know will take up the job, and give the details.
    Check your messages.

4. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Thanx Shanthi. As always, your attention to every single request from our IL forum ladies is amazing. I will wait for your feed back. Even if the contractor is not interested in painting the apt, its ok, as I have a very good painting guy who is extremely reliable and does a pretty good job of painting.

Well, the apt in Nanganallur is very small (650 SF) and it has one full bathroom and another just an Indian toilette. Both are very small in size. If you need anymore details, please let me know.

I wish my stay in Chennai this time would give me an opportunity to meet other dear chennai Ilites during one of their regular meet ups. Looking forward to meeting you all and spend some fun time, as FUN is nonexisting here in the bay area of CA,

Thanx again,
    GPriya.

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Priya,

Check your messages.

I just help out only if i know something. since i am familiar with nanganallur, i could give you some details, thats all.

I firmly believe knowledge grows with sharing...

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Re: Info on new flats in Nanganallur, chennai

Guru's paradise is completed and handed over i think. they have another going on in chitlapakkam, according to ads in paper.

GRN has two projects, one near the balamurugan temple on the post office road..another i don't remember.

Small builder have projects going on near telephone office (lakshmi nagar), and also near sage clinic..behind ardhanareeswarar temple.

another is coming behind the ration shop - main one...i think it is some palaniappan builders??

7. affy

affy New IL'ite

NGO Colony - Adambakkam

I am planning to buy a property in NGO Colony, West Vellacherry - Adambakkam. Land is 1000 Sq.ft (50*20)with a ground house of 900 Sq.ft. House is very well constructed with 4-5 years old. I think Building is worth for (900*1200/sqft = 10 lakhs). Can you please guide me howmuch would be the ground value in that area. Appreciate all your time.
    Address: 3rd Main Road, LIG II, Neat Britto School, NGO colony, Adambakkam
    <!-- / message --><!-- edit note --><HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #faf0e6; COLOR: #faf0e6" SIZE=1>
    <!-- / edit note -->

8. kkvkris

kkvkris New IL'ite

To buy Flat in Naganallur

My friend wants to buy 3 bed room flat in Naganallur area in Chennai. Can anybody tell the current sqft rate in that area. She is looking for 800 to 900sqft. Good builders or any invidual intersted for selling the flats.

9. Mahanu

Mahanu Silver IL'ite

Re: To buy Flat in Naganallur

Rate per sq. ft. in Nanganallur depends on the location. In interior areas of Nanganallur like State Bank Colony, it is close to Rs.4000 per sq. ft. Accessible areas like near Palavanthangal railway station, Nanganallur market, TG Nagar near Mount railway station, etc may have a few hundred rupees more per sq. ft.

10. kkvkris

kkvkris New IL'ite

Re: To buy Flat in Naganallur

Thanks for your reply. Can u suggest some good and reliable builders in that area