Discuss area and projeccts -porur, mugalivakkam and surroundings

Discussion in 'Housing' started by elza, Dec 4, 2008.

1. vidhyasatheesh

vidhyasatheesh New IL'ite

Hi all,

I'm very to new this forum.

We are looking independent house or flat but with gated community or which has play area in and around porur.Since my kid is put up in PSBBM Girugampakkam .
    If you come across such type of properties please do help me.
    Our budeget is 35 to 42L.

thank you
    Vidhya.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

vidya,

I deleted the other thread, just to contain the discussion pertaining to this area in a group. hope you will understand.

most of the projects are very costly..community projects if you are looking at something like dugar park, you have missed the bus now the projects like xs real is very costly..

would you want to check this project..kamalam builders..google for them. i have seen two of their constructions and do like it..decent..but don't know much about them..

3. penngal

penngal New IL'ite

Has anyone looked at Malles AV Gardens? Any inputs about the area and the price would be appreciated. They have semi independent homes around 50 lacs.

4. ramanrama

ramanrama New IL'ite

Hi,

The current AV Gardens of malles is full. I own a brand new house there, I am currently located in Dubai and want to sell this house for some personal reasons. This area is appreciating fast. Malles is starting a new project in the same area but the price is expensive by 4 lacs.
    Rama Rajesh

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2011
  5. Revathi

Revathi Senior IL'ite

Hello Ladies,
    We are planning to build an independent house at Porur.We have a plot there.So I need some help for finding good builders and current building cost per sq ft.If you can help me pl share the info.Thanks.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Revathi,

Welcome to this forum. all the best for your construction. do read some of the threads where we have discussed the current rates for construction. in the new scenario, 1500rs gives you a reasonably good home. that is 1500/sq.ft.

7. Revathi

Revathi Senior IL'ite

Thanks Shanthi,
    Sure I'll check other threads too.A year or two back they were telling Rs1200 per sq.ft for construction. I want to know the current rate since we are seriously thinking about our relocation to Chennai soon.

8. Arabudupi

Arabudupi Bronze IL'ite

Dear rama

Could you tell how much you are quoting for your flat? Is it a 3 bhk? whats the area?

9. radhaa

radhaa New IL'ite

10. ramyav_cse

ramyav_cse Gold IL'ite

Looks like there is some communication gap here. Malles is still booking some semi independent houses in their AV Gardens project. We juz booked one yesterday and they had some 5 more houses available.