Discuss area and projeccts -porur, mugalivakkam and surroundings

Discussion in 'Housing' started by elza, Dec 4, 2008.

1. hanupriya

hanupriya New IL'ite

Re: Mugalivakkam Project

Hi Sonra,

I think Mugalivakam is far away from OMR... u can see some projects in OMR itself... some are also gud in medavakam....

I have seen one project in thoraipakkam .... Shree Ayswaryafoundation ... name of the apartment s Prapancha... it s gud
    website s safoundations.com

Thanks
    Hanu

2. sorna2010

sorna2010 New IL'ite

Re: Mugalivakkam Project

Hi Hanu,

Thanks for the response.

Regards,
    Sorna.

3. RajeeRam

RajeeRam New IL'ite

Hi

We are planning to buy a flat near porur junction. The area called Chettiyar Agaram Road. Next to Ramachandra Medical College Compound from porur to Iyyapanthangal direction. From the bangalore high way mainroad it is abt 1 km drive in the chettiyar agaram road and the site is located on the road it self.. Last sunday (09.05.2010) they started their booking after pooja......

The builder is Kamalam Builder. Ther are 64 flats. Gated community. 3600 per sq feet. For flat of 900 sq feet comes around 35.5 lakhs.. Only double bed room flats and ver less triple bed room flats..

With ammenities like RO (water purification) Plant, STP and garden and play area and Coverd Car parking and Lift facilty and generatop backup and some others...

Please advise me to bokk this flat.... is this 3600 per sq feet is worh to buy??? in this are is there any really disadvantages on the are and the location or any other specific problems....

Please help me out..

Rajee

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

rajee,

look at what is the rate for the a project without any amenities like the ones you mentioned. with the amenities and the reputation of the builder, the cost escalates by 200/400sq.ft.

due to the dlf it park most of the areas around it have seen the book. look in if he offers any booking offer..or if he is open to negotiation.

5. RajeeRam

RajeeRam New IL'ite

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for the feedback..

Around 50+ flats are already booked and only 4th floor flats around 10+ are now available.. We have blocked one flat at first floor by giving some advances.. further booking not yet done...

The price 3600 quoted is booking offer.. which means all ammenities and EB/Car Parking / Registration all inclusive.. and no extra...

The exact cost is 875 sq feet x 3600 which comes around 3150000

Builder is not ready to reduce any price and no negotiation..

Please advice me is this area is good ? to buy flats.. is any specific disadvantages.. for buying other than cost..

The area is called Chettiyar Agaram Road. Next to Ramachandra Medical College Compound from porur to Iyyapanthangal direction. From the bangalore high way mainroad it is abt 1 km drive in the chettiyar agaram road and the site is located on the chettiyar agaram road it self..

Thanks
    Rajee

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

rajee,

recently i was in mugalivakkam. i have personally visited a few sites. it looks like there will be waterlogging in those areas.

check out with the existing neighbours about the water logging.

pricing looks good. check for the documents.

7. sangk76

sangk76 New IL'ite

Hi Shanvy,
    Did you also visit the La Celeste by XSReal? I heard people have started occupation for first phase of that project. Is this in good location? access?

thanks

8. chaaral

chaaral Silver IL'ite

la celeste is expensive and a huge project i think.
    Rajee, the area you mentioned is good. no water problems. closer to hospital, highways, good schools and many colleges,DLF etc nearby, it has a very good rental value.
    i am from near by area only and i am amzed to see the development there. now it is too much congested due to the bridge. i think once the porur bridge is done it will get little better. do they have any website?

9. mullai

mullai Senior IL'ite

hi i , am native of porur ,the la celeste is a huge one it looks promising , i have purchased a flat , a few people have moved in ,it is slighltly expensive but has come out well it will take another two years for the project to be completed

the web site is www.xsreal.com

mullai

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  10. pradeepa619

pradeepa619 New IL'ite

Buying property in Ramapuram

I am look out of a Residential land or independent house in the Ramapuram,Valasaravakkam,.

Can anyone please post the latest trends in these areas.

And also if anyone has any house or land for sale in these areas.