discuss area and projeccts - medavakkam

Discussion in 'Housing' started by gayatri.kartik, Dec 6, 2007.

1. SudhaMakesh

SudhaMakesh Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

As a change of plan we are looking in to buying a villa for us when we settle in India after 5-7 yrs. Can anyone please suggest Good villa projects going on currently in Medavakkam. Doesn't have to be center of the city. Our budget is 1cr max.

2. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

If you are interested in 3 years old villa (duplex house) in Tambaram-Velachery Road ( exactly 3 km from Medavakkam Junction) towards Tambaram, please let me know. I have a place in gated community and well maintained and fully furnished.

3. JustMyself

JustMyself Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Could you please outline the name of the project in which the villa is available ?

4. prasanna1282

prasanna1282 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I would be interested. Can you please post details on the project and the sq.ft area.

thanks in advance

5. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

bullu is that the p*** homes duplex that we discussed long back..why are you selling it..there is so much appreciation in the area..just curious.. have plans to reinvest elsewhere.

you can definitely give the rate, the area of plot constructions..even pictures without leaning to self promotion.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I think i came across one sumangali builders villa project medavakkam around this price, or lesser few months back.. check it out..

you can check out isha's mia villa project though not in medavakkam...but it was launched almost with a base price of 1crores a few months back..

7. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

I think i came across one sumangali builders villa project medavakkam around this price, or lesser few months back.. check it out..

you can check out isha's mia villa project though not in medavakkam...but it was launched almost with a base price of 1crores a few months back..

8. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Also heard about a resale in RWD palm..not sure of the rate or other details...

9. SudhaMakesh

SudhaMakesh Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Today when i looked on property websites i came across two sumangali builders... one as sumangali builders and another as sumangali residential homes both have projects in medavakkam. Which is the one we are talking here?

And came across another builders called crecentz builders... i didn't get reviews about them in www. Do you have any suggestions? They seem to do number of projects in chennai.

10. Bullu

Bullu Senior IL'ite

Thanks Shanvy, things of doing something in the city center. nothing is materialized so far. Either the papers were not in order or the price was way too high and negotiations failed with the seller and it is the story since 2009. Duplex is perfect place and my present tenant is leaving on March.