1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Directions from Elders...

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Saisakthi, Feb 25, 2014.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Saisakthi well written.Going to temple is to keep our mind calm atleast for a few minutes.some people take pride in saying i am a follower of such a great divine people.But they are unaware of Divinity.I pray to MA to make them to realise their mistakes.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Periamma

Sairam, It is long time since I have interacted with you, Glad you dropped by to offer you views, Truly not following what is to be, doesn't mean that they are the ardent followers of Guru/Leader, even there people want to boastful the way they are with the colleagues, family members.

Thanks,

3. Saisakthi

Sister Usha,

SAIRAM, :iagree with you, instead of being self disciplined standing as a role model for youngsters to follow, we ourselves need monitoring in most occasions, and we don't respect the system that is the biggest trouble with us.

Your thoughts seem so the way we are reflecting the truth.

Glad you enjoyed, amidst your illness, Thanks for your views too

4. Saisakthi

Sister Bhucat,

Yes we are in the world of updated technology and putting it to the best use, but should we not show respect especially students when on duty asking the devotes in the queue to switch off and keep the mobiles inside till they leave the EXIT gate, seriously next to them I was feeling ashamed when their Mobile phones were snatched by students for using it after warning.

So we are teaching students to disobey, good things take a long time to practice, but the wrong route will always stand as precedence.

Thanks to you too for sharing your personal experience, that would have saved your appa from taking care of the gadget too and left him peaceful in his divine journey.

SAIRAM

5. Saisakthi

Seriously Sister Racr,

It left many of us in an embarrassing state when they didn't take kids advice and kept using Mobiles as aptly mentioned by Sister Usha as cheating the system,

Absolutely agree if they cant spare their calls/mails for a few minutes, I think such people should not be visiting such divine gatherings in the pretext of followers of leaders/Gurus disturbing others who tried to follow, what is being told and maintain silence,

Thanks sister for dropping by and sharing your views. SAIRAM

1 person likes this.