1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dinamalar is proud of Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Anandchitra

Anandchitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar Sir
    You are very welcome. It is my priveledge and good fortune that you reply back to me. Very kind of you. Please forgive me for not reading your writings. Time is a constraint. But I have to admit to you that I do take the time to read all posts by Indhu.. maybe I'm getting into more troublebonk
    I will try and makeup for this statement by reading HE 14 :cheers
    BTW Madurai affliate meant in between person thats me I studied for 4 years at fatima College..

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vidya,

thanks a lot for those kind words. Dinamalar has been doing this whenever my books are released. Last year they released an ad covering all the five books which had come out by then.

While it is really a matter of pride to figure in the ad released by a leading daily, it is sheer happiness to be greeted by loving friends like you.

Thanks once again,

love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Dear Ramya Madam,

Thanks a lot for your kind message on this occasion.
    I am not sure whether I deserve these words, for I have never known the art of "demanding" praise. I have not even perfected the art of accepting it gracefully when it comes of its own. I think I should also learn about "demanding praise" if I should go up to the next level.

Your kind words of appreciation gratefully accepted and thankfully acknowledged. And a special thanks for the cute greetings card.

I am not sure I have the age to bless you. (It's an open secret in IL that I am 28 turning 27 this April.) But I do have the heart to wish you best of luck.

regards,

4. varalotti

Dear AC,

Thanks for offering to read HE 14. But there's a hitch, AC. Unless you read all the earlier chapters you cant make a head or tail out of it.

I have been hearing quite interesting things about you from Indhu. Her writings are definitely more interesting than mine. And here's another proof for that. (Should I not speak the truth at least on our wedding day (Feb 3)

Oh you studied in Fatima College. Now let me guess. You should have studied during the period a) 1972-76 b) 1973-77 or c) 1974-78. I am getting in to all the details just to tell you that you need not call me Sridhar Sir. Sridhar is enough.

regards,

5. Anandchitra

Dear Sridhar
    All your a, b.c choices are wrong. :tongue

6. varalotti

Dear AC,
    OK, here you go with choices d, e and f.
    d) 75-79 e) 76-80 and f) 77-81

7. Anandchitra

Sorry Sridhar
    :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
    wrong again!!!

8. varalotti

You see AC, I am like the king Vikramaditya. I wont leave you till I get the figures right.
    So here you go with choices g, h and i
    g)1971-75 h) 70-74 and i) 69-73
    Hope I get right this time at least.

9. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most Varalotti sir,

Very happy for acknowledging my greetings !!
    :p You are generous enough in your words !! I would say, probably because you are on the tracks of Karma yoga, for which your statement would fit in aptly. I hope your good self will unravel the hidden meaning !!:wink::wink:

quote:

I am not sure whether I deserve these words, for I have never known the art of "demanding" praise. I have not even perfected the art of accepting it gracefully when it comes of its own. I think I should also learn about "demanding praise" if I should go up to the next level.

:ideaNow i understand how Senescence plays a vital role in IL. :spin But should I restrict myself in telling that you are still "eligible" to bless me as I am 21 yrs "young" :p !! (which also means the "Madam" that you assent to can be dissolved :wink:)

quote:

I am not sure I have the age to bless you. (It's an open secret in IL that I am 28 turning 27 this April.) But I do have the heart to wish you best of luck.

Am indeed very lucky to receive your warm wishes sir. Thank you very much for having spent your valuable time in bringing to light the "most-precious" feedback !!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

10. Anandchitra

Dear Sridhar
    You are making my day!!!!!!!!!!
    Really I am
    :rotfl:rotfl:spinBig LaughBig LaughBig Laugh