1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dinamalar is proud of Varalotti !

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Feb 2, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chithra,

Thanks for the kindness in posting the ad in IL. And thanks co-Maduraiite for taking the trouble of scanning the ad and posting it in the site.

The Madurai Director of Dinamalar has been specially kind to me. Even last year he published an ad for all my books almost at the same time. And did it this time as well. I had been to a meeting with him to discuss about a serial they are interested. At the end of the meeting I handed over the two books to the Director. He told me, "Please don't interfere with what we are going to do with these books." And today we saw the result.

Even last year they asked me if I want any publicity directed to my person. I told them a clear no and requested them to issue an ad as if the publisher had paid for it. They obliged.

While you and other ILites are proud of me Chithra, I am really proud that I belong to a site, I am sorry, a vibrant community like IL. If winning a prize gives 10 units of happiness for a child, sharing the news with its parents and siblings gives 1000 units of the same happiness. I feel the same thing now.
    thanks once again,
    love,

2. varalotti

Dear Janani,
    Thanks a lot. This advertisement will definitely give the visibility my books badly need. But I have my own doubts about sky-rocketing sales. But the visibility will boost not only the author's morale but also the publisher's morale as well.
    In Tamilnadu people do not mind spending a few hundreds for one night's eating out. But they find it difficult to spend just Rs. 100 for a book.

I am very happy Janani to know that this ad has made you happy. Thanks for the kind wishes.

regards,

3. varalotti

Thanks a lot, Shanti. To be appreciated by the site's poet is an honour to me.
    thanks,

4. varalotti

Dear Veda Vyasan,
    Thanks a ton for your kind wishes.

What's this Veda Vyasan? From the moment I knew your full name I became your friend. It is I who have to ask, "Hope I can say so!!!, Veda Vyasan."

By the way did you read Shanvy's poem?

regards,

5. varalotti

Dear Varloo,
    thanks for your kind wishes. You have mentioned all the factors but have left out one important factor - kind wishes, support and encouragement from friends in IL like you...
    Thanks once again for everything.

regards,

6. varalotti

Thanks a lot, AC. Thanks for your kind wishes and prayers. I am moved, AC. You know what is my immediate goal?

To improve the quality of my writing so much so that the great Anand Chitra deems it fit to read.... ha......ha ha.. I am not just kidding, AC. I haven't seen you in HE forum. So don't you think I should improve my writing a little more that it is up to your mark?
    I am going to do that in HE 14.
    BTW, what's a Madurai affiliate, AC? I know a Madurai-ite is someone who is either born there or living there. Does Madurai-affiliate means someone who is married to a Madurai-ite?
    Thanks once again for your kind wishes.

regards,

7. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir,

Many hearty wishes and congratulations from my end for having climbing up your accomplishment ladder day by day, second by second !! The praise that you demand at every step of your success is beyond words of expression. The pitch that you scale every time leaves me spell-bound and I gaze with thoughtfulness !! Hope you would accept my genuine tone of appreciation and bless me to follow your suit !!

Regards
    RamyaVaradharajan

<table align="center" background="http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/bus_accolades/1040-002-12-1046_bg.gif" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="600"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="center" valign="middle">[​IMG] </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> <tr><td colspan="2"> </td></tr> </tbody></table>

8. varalotti

Dear sundari,
    thanks for your kind wishes. And thanks for the confidence reposed in me. ("I am not surprised.")
    regards,

9. varalotti

Hello Mrs Saraswathi PV,
    Thanks a lot for your kind wishes.

No no, you should not take my words. Let me say it myself.
    I am really happy to have been greeted by Saraswathi Herself.
    thanks

10. varalotti

Dear Kamla,
    Thanks.
    With 15000 plus ILites wishing me good luck and with friends like you on board, every year will start with a bang.

Profound words of praise. I am no where in the literary world. I belong more to the people's world.

My gladness in knowing you on a personal level is no less.

Thanks once again, Kamla.
    love,