1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

DILs as Problem creators

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by malarvp, Jan 25, 2008.

1. SoaringSpirit

SoaringSpirit Silver IL'ite

Excellent suggestions Aarushi! Extremely well thought out and well written! For once, I have nothing to add! :)

Malar, I totally agree with you that there are surely enough bad DILs around that cause issues. I have no doubt about that.

I really think the key in improving this situation is what Aarushi has suggested, the husband and wife communicate their expectations and thoughts to each other frankly and calmly.

Good luck to your friend.
    SS

2. malarvp

malarvp New IL'ite

Hi Aarushi,

I totally agree with all your points. well said I can say. But I'm not able to accept it in my friends case. Because it's been 5yrs of marriage and all he has experienced is "Kalyanam pannium Brahmachari". I don't mean the sexual life at all. But he hasn't got the love and affection he has to get from his wife. She left the home 4 months after their marriage. And the issues like washing clothes, taking water were not made big issues at all. You are right, may be we are just hearing one side of the story, but my husband knows his friend right from his childhood and even his family. So as far as I knw it's a major fault from the girls side. And regarding the Government job and security, the girl can work in US as well, since her husband is in L1 and on L2 she can work.

Anyways thanks for your suggestions and I'll pass along these information to him. Let God help him better his future.

Cheers,
    Malar

3. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

@Aarushi ma'am . nice one