1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Difficulty loosing extra inches, very upset

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by ChennaiExpress, Dec 28, 2015.

1. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Hello, I am lady in mid-30s.

Before marriage in 2012 I was 5'4", 115lbs had 34" chest, 26" waist, 37" hips

In 2014 I had miscarriage after 12 weeks, and the weight still stayed.

Now, my weight is 145 lbs. I have 36" chest, 30" waist and 40" hips. For past two months I have done following

Morning: 16.9 oz bottle of water. 12 minute meditation, 48 Surya Namaskars, Few inversion exercises. Then 16.9 oz of lemon water

Breakfast: Fruits, Egg in Olive Oil (with black pepper), Once Slice Whole Wheat Bread, Juice, Multivitamin, Fishoil

Mid-Morning: Green Tea

Afternoon: Coffee (tall pike in grande cup, 4 inches for half-and-half, ZERO SUGAR), One Slice Whole Wheat Bread with Natural Peanut butter, 3 walnuts, 3 cashews, 3 pistachios

Mid-Afternoon: Salad (no dressing), Yougurt with little salt and pepper

Late-Afternoon: Peppermint or Chammomile Tea

Dinner: One whole avocado (mashed), with chopped onion, garlic, hot green pepper on slice of whole wheat bread.

Before sleep: One cup of warm milk with turmeric, cinnamon, cocao, NO SUGAR. 12 minutes of meditation.

I am very upset that my stomach is not loosing inches. It has been two months. I just visited Doctor, and all blood levels are fine.

How to resolve this?

2. September2015

September2015 Bronze IL'ite

No Milk products, no yogurt/dairy. Drink more water.
    Lift weights 3 times a week and do planks daily holding for 15 seconds and increase the time when you get stronger--- you will see change

Superman pose:
    Lie on your stomach with your toes flat on the floor, and your chin resting on the ground.
    • Keep your legs close together with your feet touching each other a little.
    • Now, stretch your arms in front of you as far as you can.
    • Take a deep breath in, and lift your chest, arms, legs and thighs off the floor. You resemble the flying superhero - Superman! Spread the smile on your face - superheroes are always happy, especially in flight. Rather than trying to raise your hands and legs more, make a gentle effort to stretch your arms and legs away from your torso. Feel the pull at both ends. Ensure that your elbows and knees are not bent.
    • Keep breathing with awareness, keeping your attention on the stretch.
    • As you exhale, gently lower your chest, arms and legs.

Planks
    Leg lifts
    Side to side bends with arms at side and arm over head to each side.
    Side to side twists
    Squats + Sumo Squats
    Flutter kicks

shravs3 and ChennaiExpress like this.
  3. ChennaiExpress

ChennaiExpress IL Hall of Fame

Thank you so much Dear! So detailed and thorough.

I especially love Superman exercise! And yes I will remember to smile :)

4. September2015

September2015 Bronze IL'ite

You're most welcome! Check out the standing Ab Exercises on Youtube too :)

ChennaiExpress likes this.